When A-holes collide

THEY can do as they please............or so they believe, by the lies the governments tell them.
So THEY believe THEY have the legal rights to demand to others, how to live, how to dress, how to think, how to act, how to eat, etc.....
And if you don't do as THEY demand, you are racist, bigoted, prejudiced, and a "hater".

People are getting tired of this shit.
But this is what the governments want. I order to keep on with extreme political corruption, they have to sow some kind of hatred and bigotry within society to keep people fighting and distracted from what the politicians are doing to us.

I wish people would fight the politicians first........crazies later.

/---/ In this case, I'm rooting for the Muslims for protecting their women, and not caving into the Trannies.

Exactly.
What does a woman wearing a scarf over her face interefere with this lunatics "life"? Absolutely nothing.
But the governments say they have the right to do this to people. And the people aren't having it.

Most people in any society live by the slogan "live and let live". But these psychopaths can't be happy with just living in their own little worlds......we HAVE to be JUST LIKE THEM.......otherwise they pull out their Democrat/Pelosi toddler tantrums, and turn into stark raving Karens of all kinds.

People are starting to fight back, and I'm loving it.

One point and one question (or two questions):

(1). This supposedly took place in Germany, presumably at a more or less random location in a German city. So I was impressed with how many Muslims quickly appeared to attack this crazy man. (Look at the thread on Twitter, and you'll see lots of Muslims celebrating this defense of their faith. They're not celebrating men defending women, or people defending someone's democratic right to dress as they please. They're celebrating Muslims defending their faith. Something to think about.)

(2) My questions: on that Twitter thread, there were many references to a 'W'. What's a 'W'? (And while we're at it, what's an 'L'?)
[Okay, you young twerps, stop laughing. You'll be old and decrepit and out of it yourselves one day.]

Bigot

What exactly is a girl Mr. Biologist?
I'm not sure I can give you an answer that would be applicable in all situations. The things that might be biologically specific are far different than the things that are emotionally specific, and then there is the nurturing aspect that is also unique, and seperate from other aspects of what it means to be a girl. I suppose you could come up with a universal definition of a girl, or a woman that would cover all aspects, but it would be a large volume that was going through constant revisions to accurately describe a girl, or a woman. Seems impossible to give a short defined answer that would be able to "stand up in court" that covers all the pertinant aspects. If you only make your judgement on one aspect, such as chromosomes, you will be ignoring a plethora of other attributes that define a girl, or a woman.

Not sure which side to root for here, the Muslims or the mentally-ill person.
"German transgender forces a Muslim woman to remove her hijab and gets ass kicked by Muslims"

I'd have to side with the Muslims, here.

Muslim women, who wear a hijab, are observing a standard of modesty that goes far beyond what most westerners hold to. To forcibly remove a Muslim woman's hijab in public would be a very close equivalent to ripping a western woman's shirt and bra off, exposing her breasts—a form of sexual assault.

If someone were to do that to my wife, in my presence, or even to any female friend, I'd feel a responsibility to give the piece of shit a serious ass-kicking.

That the piece of shit in this video is “transgender” is completely beside the point that he sexually assaulted a woman in public. He deserves a far worse beating that he appears to have received by the end of the video.

Goat fuckers are violent! Religion will always result in violence and war. Poor girl.

Do you understand that it was not the Muslims, but one of your own degenerate kind, that assaulted this woman?

By the way, “Stormlover”, (Or should I call you matthew?), how is that cotton ceiling working out for you? Not many actual lesbians willing to have sex with you, a fucked-up man that only “identifies” as female, are there?

Though I don't agree with muslims, they are entitled to their religious beliefs. That man in a skirt needed more of an ass whoopin' though.

Yes, much more. By the end of the video, he was still standing. He deserved to be beaten to the point of having to be taken away in an ambulance. Or perhaps a hearse.

What exactly is a girl Mr. Biologist?
I'm not sure I can give you an answer that would be applicable in all situations. The things that might be biologically specific are far different than the things that are emotionally specific, and then there is the nurturing aspect that is also unique, and seperate from other aspects of what it means to be a girl. I suppose you could come up with a universal definition of a girl, or a woman that would cover all aspects, but it would be a large volume that was going through constant revisions to accurately describe a girl, or a woman. Seems impossible to give a short defined answer that would be able to "stand up in court" that covers all the pertinant aspects. If you only make your judgement on one aspect, such as chromosomes, you will be ignoring a plethora of other attributes that define a girl, or a woman.

A sane person would have no difficulty at all giving a concise, accurate answer to that question.

Most strictly, a girl is a female human who is not yet an adult. A looser, but still accurate description, would be any female human.

But you fucked-up mental cases, cannot even accept the biological definition of what makes a human female; so you demand that the word “girl” include even some humans who are biologically male.

That word salad is so big you could probably put it in the middle of the table and let three or four people eat from it, each with their own favorite dressing!

A sane person would have no difficulty at all giving a concise, accurate answer to that question.

Most strictly, a girl is a female human who is not yet an adult. A looser, but still accurate description, would be any female human.

But you fucked-up mental cases, cannot even accept the biological definition of what makes a human female; so you demand that the word “girl” include even some humans who are biologically male.
Your world is such a tiny place isn't it?

I hope the muslims passed their do not rape classes in Germany!!!

Forum List

Back