Derockinmad

Rookie
Sep 24, 2016
We had a Sunday pm meeting of our group and some Trump people gave us a lot of information about what is coming about the wall and deportations.

We found out that Steve Bannon is really calling the shots, but Trump is fully behind him and letting Steve guide everything in his program. The Liberals think Trump is bizarre and they can't figure out where he's going. That's just what Steve wants for right now. Trump is a great distraction. The media loves it! That's super...for us, the Real Americans. Both want better jobs for us and our families, like what Putin has done in Russia. Everybody loves Putin because he's a LEADER and gets his way.

What we heard is that Bannon and Trump will be enlisting his true followers to smoke out all the aliens and send them back where they came from. There will be money and recognition for those who point out the most aliens. This will be a very popular program once everyone understands where it's coming from and how it means JOBS for them and their families. We know from Trump's huge popular vote victory and the panic coming from Liberal Hollywood and elsewhere that most people are happy with Trump, and Steve Bannon, who is the real driving force.

Bannon is going to close down the Liberal media fake news machine and soon. There will be no more fake news...everything will be checked by Bannon team members for accuracy. And it will show how Trump is in control and doing what he said he was going to do.

We had a Sunday pm meeting of our group and some Trump people gave us a lot of information about what is coming about the wall and deportations.

We found out that Steve Bannon is really calling the shots, but Trump is fully behind him and letting Steve guide everything in his program. The Liberals think Trump is bizarre and they can't figure out where he's going. That's just what Steve wants for right now. Trump is a great distraction. The media loves it! That's super...for us, the Real Americans. Both want better jobs for us and our families, like what Putin has done in Russia. Everybody loves Putin because he's a LEADER and gets his way.

What we heard is that Bannon and Trump will be enlisting his true followers to smoke out all the aliens and send them back where they came from. There will be money and recognition for those who point out the most aliens. This will be a very popular program once everyone understands where it's coming from and how it means JOBS for them and their families. We know from Trump's huge popular vote victory and the panic coming from Liberal Hollywood and elsewhere that most people are happy with Trump, and Steve Bannon, who is the real driving force.

Bannon is going to close down the Liberal media fake news machine and soon. There will be no more fake news...everything will be checked by Bannon team members for accuracy. And it will show how Trump is in control and doing what he said he was going to do.
I've already scouted and profiled some Mexican bastards who I think are illegal in my community. Once Operation Wetback on a grand scale gets going under Trump, I will make my move and have these guys pulled over by following them and reporting them for some traffic infractions (such as saying they're possibly driving drunk weaving everywhere) and hopefully they'll be illegal without documentation. It's what we natural born Citizen Americans are going to have to do in order to make America great again.

Great idea, but there needs to be some way to tell the official team members from someone who is just out for a little fun. They should have some type of uniform. How about they all wear brown shirts?

Forum List

Back