Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note: The Intro Forum is supposed to light and fluffy and friendly. Please hold your political load until you get thru a welcome thread. :badgrin:

For new members -- Review the Rules on the Home Page under "Posting Guidelines". Realize there are FOUR Zones with slightly different rules. And when you visit one of dozens of USMB forums for the 1st time --- please notice the "sticky" threads for THAT forum for explanation of the Moderation therein..

Mod Note: The Intro Forum is supposed to light and fluffy and friendly. Please hold your political load until you get thru a welcome thread. :badgrin:

For new members -- Review the Rules on the Home Page under "Posting Guidelines". Realize there are FOUR Zones with slightly different rules. And when you visit one of dozens of USMB forums for the 1st time --- please notice the "sticky" threads for THAT forum for explanation of the Moderation therein..

He started it, mom...

hello--I voted for Trump--but you could probably convince me [ like a lot of anti-Trumpers have done ] on why that was stupid

:rolleyes-41:

welcome... i see you've some of trump's deplorables already....

Yeah these trump tards have lost there mind.
Pff, The Conservative don't welcome you here !
default_hehe3.gif

Hello everyone glad to be here let's get started Donald Trump is a Disgrace,Coward,Lier,Bitch,Loser ect.....

Hope your a little more thoughtful than that. We already have too many dimwits who are only capable of childish insults without actually discussing policy.
So you will find plenty of friends.
We don’t like his policies. Most people were duped. For example he said billionaires would pay more taxes. He lied.

His tax bill was an insult to middle class americans

Hello everyone glad to be here let's get started Donald Trump is a Disgrace,Coward,Lier,Bitch,Loser ect.....

Hope your a little more thoughtful than that. We already have too many dimwits who are only capable of childish insults without actually discussing policy.
So you will find plenty of friends.
We don’t like his policies. Most people were duped. For example he said billionaires would pay more taxes. He lied.

His tax bill was an insult to middle class americans
That's not a Hello.
So I didn't pay attention to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back