New Guy <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
A progressive democrat? I have never heard of such. They are usually just regressive.
You, sir, must be a rarity! Welcome

• Banned
A progressive democrat? I have never heard of such. They are usually just regressive.

Progressives
Progressives are a complex type of Democrat who could include members from each of the different groups identified by The Washington Post poll. One of the leading progressive organizations in the United States is the Progressive Democrats of America (PDA). Founded in 2004 as a grassroots Political Action Committee working within the Democratic Party, the PDA has supported national healthcare, the protection of Social Security and the creation of a full-employment economy by the government. Progressives also support environmental issues such charging a carbon tax and stopping global warming.

OMG those guys(PDA America)? LOL progressive my ass
I dont appreciate when people rape perfectly good concepts and leave them with a belly full of malarkey.

I'm very happy to be here can't wait to get started i'm a progressive democrat and Trump is a disgrace somebody bring back the real america.

Welcome.

And you might want to start from the bottom and work your way up. Your own party has become eaten up with radical left-wingers over the last 10 years, and seriously needs some new blood.

If you like laughing at crazy right wing nut jobs, you've come to the right place.

Progressives
Progressives are a complex type of Democrat who could include members from each of the different groups identified by The Washington Post poll. One of the leading progressive organizations in the United States is the Progressive Democrats of America (PDA). Founded in 2004 as a grassroots Political Action Committee working within the Democratic Party, the PDA has supported national healthcare, the protection of Social Security and the creation of a full-employment economy by the government. Progressives also support environmental issues such charging a carbon tax and stopping global warming.

I am Progressive, Moderate and a Democrat.

So describe me.:5_1_12024:

Welcome. Jump right in. Hope you brought your protective gear, and please note that we do not supply Kleenex. You'll have to get your own.

I'm very happy to be here can't wait to get started i'm a progressive democrat and Trump is a disgrace somebody bring back the real america.

getPart

welcome & wear a hazmat suit when confronting rightwingers.... they are loaded with kooties!

Progressives
I 95 has been relatively clear between Baltimore and Washington D.C. the last few days.

We got about 6 inches of global warming and low volumes of carbon dioxide.

Any day that D.C. shuts down is a good day.

Oh, and welcome to USMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back