Hello

Guess what, not a sheeple

Everybody behaves like sheep when it comes to some type of idea or action. This is due to previous programming they have recieved from family, friends, the society around them. Leaders they hold in great esteem or enemies whose removal we seek. :badgrin:

Humans are programmable. It is part of our very existance, our fabric--our inquisitive nature that leads us to behvae "Like Sheep". Fear, hatred, Love, affinity, misunderstanding--the list goes on but our behavior takes on not a random action, but one of a select few from a categorary called "acceptable Human Reaction to Situation X" Where X is the variable that we must recognized before instituting our programming!!:(

I have been pre-programmed to tell you this. :shock: You have been pre-programmed to read this and take on one of a few actions that regard the information from this post or to totally ignore it. There are no other acceptable Human reactions you may take, only that is considered acceptable and loaded into your Brain as satisfactory behavior are allowed.

You may not consider yourself sheep, Notasheeple, but Your actions have already been shaped and well sculptured so that you will not notice the strings of the puppet master that has the Reboot and Reformat codes to your brain. :badgrin:

We have both been programmed to behave like humans. Human sheep you and I are, not sentient beings in total control of our destiny!!!:eek:

Sorry bub.I don't accept a word of what you say.:eusa_hand: I've DEPROGRAMED myself. You don't know anything about me,yet you assume so much.

Forum List

Back