Hello

"red meat and green tea" .. so you can't cook but you can boil water...[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm a great cook but boiling water is hard.

"red meat and green tea" .. so you can't cook but you can boil water...

Nope. I'm a great cook but boiling water is hard.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: ...You're a bit of a smarty-pants, I like that

6a00d8341c5f3053ef01bb07cecadd970d-500wi.png

I am not a liberal/progressive nor am I a right wing nut. I do not believe in a fascist state where no one is allowed to speak their mind. However, I believe in the constitution of the United States of America!!!

I try and listen to all sides with an open mind. I do not judge anyone for their belief(s) unless they try to push their belief onto me. My one pet peeve is shariah (not sure of spelling) law which pushes a set of behavior/belief onto other people who are not of that religion. Now if you want to apply shariah law to a non-Muslim who is married to a Muslim then it is not for me to say. Leave me in peace and live your life. I wish you peace.

F
I am not a liberal/progressive nor am I a right wing nut. I do not believe in a fascist state where no one is allowed to speak their mind. However, I believe in the constitution of the United States of America!!!

I try and listen to all sides with an open mind. I do not judge anyone for their belief(s) unless they try to push their belief onto me. My one pet peeve is shariah (not sure of spelling) law which pushes a set of behavior/belief onto other people who are not of that religion. Now if you want to apply shariah law to a non-Muslim who is married to a Muslim then it is not for me to say. Leave me in peace and live your life. I wish you peace.
Fair enough.

No one has ever been able to get along with everyone. it's a pipe dream. that and everyone won't allow it.

No one has ever been able to get along with everyone. it's a pipe dream. that and everyone won't allow it.

You are right. It would be nice though if everyone could refrain from using bombs on each other.

I'm trying the no sugar diet except for fruits and veggies. I just made a great pasta dish for dinner without sugar. You guys should try pineapple with sweet peppers and pasta. It's dessert and a meal.

You are right. It would be nice though if everyone could refrain from using bombs on each other.
We sling mostly bullshit here. Smells bad but most of the time harmless.

I know but I wanted to make clear that I'm not a certain kind of person. It seems some people might have misunderstood my meaning in some of the things I wrote.

I do not get offended easily but I don't want to offend the "easily offended". The easily offended are to weak mined to take what I can dish out. Crazies do not obey any know rules 'cause they are crazy.

My skin is thick so I can take a lickin and keep on kicking.

Forum List

Back