Hello

Nobody likes me but .. damn it .. I've stuck around anyway.. :banana:

Welcome to the USMB and here's the test..

Tell us (me) the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you or just make it up or whatever...:popcorn:

Nothing embarrassing has ever happened to me. What can I say but I live a very boring life.

Funny-husband-and-wife-cartoon.jpg

I just checked and compiled info. so far ... you've ended up an introspective, blunt and gassy female so far.. You're tailor made for the USMB it seems..:laugh:

.. I'm just kidding around with you, that's pretty well what I do around here other than ticking members off politically and otherwise for fun.

View attachment 130699
You did a liberal scan on him right? You remember the last outbreak from a infected member?

I just checked and compiled info. so far ... you've ended up an introspective, blunt and gassy female so far.. You're tailor made for the USMB it seems..:laugh:

.. I'm just kidding around with you, that's pretty well what I do around here other than ticking members off politically and otherwise for fun.

View attachment 130699
You did a liberal scan on him right? You remember the last outbreak from a infected member?

I haven't got to that part yet but her sense of humor seems to indicate non-liberal and intelligence..

I haven't got to that part yet but her sense of humor seems to indicate non-liberal and intelligence..[/QUOTE]

I'm a cave dwelling barbarian who likes red meat with some green tea.

I haven't got to that part yet but her sense of humor seems to indicate non-liberal and intelligence..

I'm a cave dwelling barbarian who likes red meat with some green tea.[/QUOTE]

Okay then... click on REPLY (lower right of post you're quoting) write your response under said quote..

...and No.. I'm not anal retentive, just helpful rarely.

"red meat and green tea" .. so you can't cook but you can boil water...

Dang.. it seems the posting system is screwed up.... ho hum .. never mind...:dunno:

Forum List

Back