Hello

Give it to me. I'll eat anything.

"Give it to me. I'll eat anything."

ae8a56da110f295d2e2f3c3308ed3a9937093d0599a4238f15323a5c21cfce67_1.jpg

Never-Eating-Popcorn-Again-Funny-Meme-Picture-For-Facebook.jpg

Just call me HH.

Are you from the mid-west? I've only met midwesterners who say "soda pop". You must have no Irish genes in you if you don't gain any weight. Lots of Irish people have to work extra hard to maintain a healthy weight because the potato famine killed lots of Irish people who's body was not super efficient with calorie expenditures.

I'm trying to live long enough so medical advances (almost there) will allow humans to basically live forever. I'm trying to eat less and less and healthier (I just so happen to love fruits and veggies) so I don't age as fast. But, I still eat steak because I'm not dead.

Born in Canada from Irish/English parents and a gypsy grandparent thrown in for my wandering nature I guess. Soda Pop .. mmm maybe because I'm old and just like the sound of it. I don't think I want to life all that much longer, I lived during the best of times and have been blessed, I'd just as soon miss the inevitable doom and gloom.

What doom and gloom are you speaking of Lumpy. Tell me what is the best of times for you. You know your grandkids have to live in this world. It's harder to live than die my friend.

Eh, just the cycle of civilizations, the ebb and flow... depressing stuff I tend to not dwell on usually. I'm over it .. :laugh:

Soooo, you been running around beating up women twice your size, eh. I always felt sorry for the dumbasses I had to beat up, I guess I'm low on the killer instinct..

I didn't want to beat her but I had enough. I was in middle school and she bullied everybody. It was just my turn I guess so I just showed her she picked on the wrong person. I'm tough as nails but again my dual nature...I cannot look at disgusting things because it makes my head spin sickly.Certain colors make me sick to my stomach. I can't even drive on a certain road because there is a house that is painted with such a nasty color that I almost crashed my car. But, it is sad that I have a killer instinct. If someone attacked me in a dark alley that person either dies or I will.

In human history almost all nations who were ruled by a female person or had a matriarchal system instead of a patriarchal system was almost always war like most of the time. And they say men are more aggressive.

This is all most unbecoming.

I would never conduct myself like this, it could result in a disaster situation, I might break a fingernail and have to get my Manicurist out to the house for an Emergency Appointment :haha:

Even worse I might drop my Martini :omg:

Ok, ok...I sound pathetic. My senses are a little different then your average joe. I have synesthesia. I can also feel sounds but not like a blind person who feels sounds. Sounds have a very slight color for me too.

I have a question about god to the older and maybe wiser members:
Do you now believe in God? Do you believe in God more so as you have aged or less or nada?

So what do we call you around here.?. I'm prone to H&H, H being my favorite letter and the start of my last name and all.

I'm as skinny as a rail no matter what I eat and yup processed sugar is a great one to cut back on. Alas, I'm a soda pop junkie.

Just call me HH.

Are you from the mid-west? I've only met midwesterners who say "soda pop". You must have no Irish genes in you if you don't gain any weight. Lots of Irish people have to work extra hard to maintain a healthy weight because the potato famine killed lots of Irish people who's body was not super efficient with calorie expenditures.

I'm trying to live long enough so medical advances (almost there) will allow humans to basically live forever. I'm trying to eat less and less and healthier (I just so happen to love fruits and veggies) so I don't age as fast. But, I still eat steak because I'm not dead.

Born in Canada from Irish/English parents and a gypsy grandparent thrown in for my wandering nature I guess. Soda Pop .. mmm maybe because I'm old and just like the sound of it. I don't think I want to life all that much longer, I lived during the best of times and have been blessed, I'd just as soon miss the inevitable doom and gloom.

What doom and gloom are you speaking of Lumpy. Tell me what is the best of times for you. You know your grandkids have to live in this world. It's harder to live than die my friend.

Eh, just the cycle of civilizations, the ebb and flow... depressing stuff I tend to not dwell on usually. I'm over it .. :laugh:

Soooo, you been running around beating up women twice your size, eh. I always felt sorry for the dumbasses I had to beat up, I guess I'm low on the killer instinct..

I didn't want to beat her but I had enough. I was in middle school and she bullied everybody. It was just my turn I guess so I just showed her she picked on the wrong person. I'm tough as nails but again my dual nature...I cannot look at disgusting things because it makes my head spin sickly.Certain colors make me sick to my stomach. I can't even drive on a certain road because there is a house that is painted with such a nasty color that I almost crashed my car. But, it is sad that I have a killer instinct. If someone attacked me in a dark alley that person either dies or I will.

In human history almost all nations who were ruled by a female person or had a matriarchal system instead of a patriarchal system was almost always war like most of the time. And they say men are more aggressive.

HH2017

Just call me HH.

HH2017

I'm a lot cuter. She's frumpy.

I have a question about god to the older and maybe wiser members:
Do you now believe in God? Do you believe in God more so as you have aged or less or nada?

For me faith is pretty simple, I feel comfortable, strengthened and hope filled with having a soul and I live by the golden rule.

It's been interesting. I bid you guys and gals farewell. Life goes on and on and on...

Forum List

Back