Hello

I'm trying the no sugar diet except for fruits and veggies. I just made a great pasta dish for dinner without sugar. You guys should try pineapple with sweet peppers and pasta. It's dessert and a meal.

So what do we call you around here.?. I'm prone to H&H, H being my favorite letter and the start of my last name and all.

I'm as skinny as a rail no matter what I eat and yup processed sugar is a great one to cut back on. Alas, I'm a soda pop junkie.

No one has ever been able to get along with everyone. it's a pipe dream. that and everyone won't allow it.

You are right. It would be nice though if everyone could refrain from using bombs on each other.
We sling mostly bullshit here. Smells bad but most of the time harmless.

I know but I wanted to make clear that I'm not a certain kind of person. It seems some people might have misunderstood my meaning in some of the things I wrote.

I do not get offended easily but I don't want to offend the "easily offended". The easily offended are to weak mined to take what I can dish out. Crazies do not obey any know rules 'cause they are crazy.

My skin is thick so I can take a lickin and keep on kicking.
If I decide I don't like you it will be because of your stands not where or who you stand with.

No one has ever been able to get along with everyone. it's a pipe dream. that and everyone won't allow it.

You are right. It would be nice though if everyone could refrain from using bombs on each other.
We sling mostly bullshit here. Smells bad but most of the time harmless.

I know but I wanted to make clear that I'm not a certain kind of person. It seems some people might have misunderstood my meaning in some of the things I wrote.

I do not get offended easily but I don't want to offend the "easily offended". The easily offended are to weak mined to take what I can dish out. Crazies do not obey any know rules 'cause they are crazy.

My skin is thick so I can take a lickin and keep on kicking.
If I decide I don't like you it will be because of your stands not where or who you stand with.
Sounds good.

I'm trying the no sugar diet except for fruits and veggies. I just made a great pasta dish for dinner without sugar. You guys should try pineapple with sweet peppers and pasta. It's dessert and a meal.

So what do we call you around here.?. I'm prone to H&H, H being my favorite letter and the start of my last name and all.

I'm as skinny as a rail no matter what I eat and yup processed sugar is a great one to cut back on. Alas, I'm a soda pop junkie.

Just call me HH.

Are you from the mid-west? I've only met midwesterners who say "soda pop". You must have no Irish genes in you if you don't gain any weight. Lots of Irish people have to work extra hard to maintain a healthy weight because the potato famine killed lots of Irish people who's body was not super efficient with calorie expenditures.

I'm trying to live long enough so medical advances (almost there) will allow humans to basically live forever. I'm trying to eat less and less and healthier (I just so happen to love fruits and veggies) so I don't age as fast. But, I still eat steak because I'm not dead.

Welcome to the forum! This is a good forum.

Hossfly, why haven't you posted the thing yet?

@OP, you may not venture out into the wastes before the thing has been posted.

Last edited:
^The thing, go ahead and roam now, OP.

Keep your deflectors up though, some people are not nice.

Just call me HH.

Are you from the mid-west? I've only met midwesterners who say "soda pop". You must have no Irish genes in you if you don't gain any weight. Lots of Irish people have to work extra hard to maintain a healthy weight because the potato famine killed lots of Irish people who's body was not super efficient with calorie expenditures.

I'm trying to live long enough so medical advances (almost there) will allow humans to basically live forever. I'm trying to eat less and less and healthier (I just so happen to love fruits and veggies) so I don't age as fast. But, I still eat steak because I'm not dead.

Born in Canada from Irish/English parents and a gypsy grandparent thrown in for my wandering nature I guess. Soda Pop .. mmm maybe because I'm old and just like the sound of it. I don't think I want to life all that much longer, I lived during the best of times and have been blessed, I'd just as soon miss the inevitable doom and gloom.

HH2017, just thought you should know, we, you and I share similar traits. "Timmy" and I share a "Dual Personality." I am, I amso IR and "Timmy" is ,well, "Timmy" my more sensible self. Welcome, Timmy will be along soon as he has been resting for the past week while I have been in isolation in the USMB "Time Out" suite. Cute bunnies and all that. No joke intended!

:lmao:Welcome HH, forgive me as I just woke from a long needed rest, 8 days. You see, I amso IR ran his alligator mouth and overloaded his parakeet, do you mind profanity(?) ass? As a result, he was placed in the "cooler" which is located at the end of the universe, which is located within the "Last Chance Saloon", which can be found in the Rubber Room located in the "taunting area" which is at the bottom of the "Forums". Move to Forums, Rubber Room, Last Chance Saloon and look through the posts until you see "bunnie" and that will be me, "Timmy" using my own web site created by me as I amso IR, I think, should you agree with dual personality rational, which by the way is a medical fact. A guy from Arizona described it perfectly
one day by simply stating " most soldiers come back from war with no personality, this cat seems to have come back with two" or words to that effect.
Anyhow I, "Timmy" am my other self's protector and guide. I speak only when required and have been allowed to do so by our outstanding Corp of Moderators, or Mod(s). They are by in large a great group of folks who put up with the rest and take more than a little bit of ribbing and abuse from the "undeserving" such as I amso IR can be.
Please join I amso IR and myself at the end of the universe, and know, that is the least moderated area of the USMB. Almost anything you can think of goes on there and the official spokes person and founder, bodecaa or something along those lines established the place back in 2014 as a location to relax, sip bubbly and converse. And where else, at the end of the universe away from more sensitive minds and hench the last stop for the wayward soul abusing everyone else. Last Chance!
See you around and in all sincerely yours, Timmy. Welcome :lmao::lol:

HH2017, just thought you should know, we, you and I share similar traits. "Timmy" and I share a "Dual Personality." I am, I amso IR and "Timmy" is ,well, "Timmy" my more sensible self. Welcome, Timmy will be along soon as he has been resting for the past week while I have been in isolation in the USMB "Time Out" suite. Cute bunnies and all that. No joke intended!

What can I say...

Sorry, but I'm more like - Wild and crazy with friends but sweet and lovely to take home to mama.

:lmao:Welcome HH, forgive me as I just woke from a long needed rest, 8 days. You see, I amso IR ran his alligator mouth and overloaded his parakeet, do you mind profanity(?) ass? As a result, he was placed in the "cooler" which is located at the end of the universe, which is located within the "Last Chance Saloon", which can be found in the Rubber Room located in the "taunting area" which is at the bottom of the "Forums". Move to Forums, Rubber Room, Last Chance Saloon and look through the posts until you see "bunnie" and that will be me, "Timmy" using my own web site created by me as I amso IR, I think, should you agree with dual personality rational, which by the way is a medical fact. A guy from Arizona described it perfectly
one day by simply stating " most soldiers come back from war with no personality, this cat seems to have come back with two" or words to that effect.
Anyhow I, "Timmy" am my other self's protector and guide. I speak only when required and have been allowed to do so by our outstanding Corp of Moderators, or Mod(s). They are by in large a great group of folks who put up with the rest and take more than a little bit of ribbing and abuse from the "undeserving" such as I amso IR can be.
Please join I amso IR and myself at the end of the universe, and know, that is the least moderated area of the USMB. Almost anything you can think of goes on there and the official spokes person and founder, bodecaa or something along those lines established the place back in 2014 as a location to relax, sip bubbly and converse. And where else, at the end of the universe away from more sensitive minds and hench the last stop for the wayward soul abusing everyone else. Last Chance!
See you around and in all sincerely yours, Timmy. Welcome :lmao::lol:

Thanks but no thanks. The only end of the universe I will be reading is in the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

^The thing, go ahead and roam now, OP.

Keep your deflectors up though, some people are not nice.

Thanks. Let's just say I've beat up and body slam another gal twice my size for pulling my hair very hard. My uncle taught me to box and defend myself physically and mentally. My dad said I should of been in the CIA 'cause ain't no one thinkin such a sweet looking little girl is so vicious.

Just call me HH.

Born in Canada from Irish/English parents and a gypsy grandparent thrown in for my wandering nature I guess. Soda Pop .. mmm maybe because I'm old and just like the sound of it. I don't think I want to life all that much longer, I lived during the best of times and have been blessed, I'd just as soon miss the inevitable doom and gloom.

What doom and gloom are you speaking of Lumpy. Tell me what is the best of times for you. You know your grandkids have to live in this world. It's harder to live than die my friend.

Just call me HH.

What doom and gloom are you speaking of Lumpy. Tell me what is the best of times for you. You know your grandkids have to live in this world. It's harder to live than die my friend.

Eh, just the cycle of civilizations, the ebb and flow... depressing stuff I tend to not dwell on usually. I'm over it .. :laugh:

Soooo, you been running around beating up women twice your size, eh. I always felt sorry for the dumbasses I had to beat up, I guess I'm low on the killer instinct..

Just call me HH.

Eh, just the cycle of civilizations, the ebb and flow... depressing stuff I tend to not dwell on usually. I'm over it .. :laugh:

Soooo, you been running around beating up women twice your size, eh. I always felt sorry for the dumbasses I had to beat up, I guess I'm low on the killer instinct..

I didn't want to beat her but I had enough. I was in middle school and she bullied everybody. It was just my turn I guess so I just showed her she picked on the wrong person. I'm tough as nails but again my dual nature...I cannot look at disgusting things because it makes my head spin sickly.Certain colors make me sick to my stomach. I can't even drive on a certain road because there is a house that is painted with such a nasty color that I almost crashed my car. But, it is sad that I have a killer instinct. If someone attacked me in a dark alley that person either dies or I will.

In human history almost all nations who were ruled by a female person or had a matriarchal system instead of a patriarchal system was almost always war like most of the time. And they say men are more aggressive.

Nothing embarrassing has ever happened to me. What can I say but I live a very boring life.

23_11_581.gif
Sit Boo Boo, sit!

Just call me HH.

I didn't want to beat her but I had enough. I was in middle school and she bullied everybody. It was just my turn I guess so I just showed her she picked on the wrong person. I'm tough as nails but again my dual nature...I cannot look at disgusting things because it makes my head spin sickly.Certain colors make me sick to my stomach. I can't even drive on a certain road because there is a house that is painted with such a nasty color that I almost crashed my car. But, it is sad that I have a killer instinct. If someone attacked me in a dark alley that person either dies or I will.

In human history almost all nations who were ruled by a female person or had a matriarchal system instead of a patriarchal system was almost always war like most of the time. And they say men are more aggressive.

This is all most unbecoming.

I would never conduct myself like this, it could result in a disaster situation, I might break a fingernail and have to get my Manicurist out to the house for an Emergency Appointment :haha:

Even worse I might drop my Martini :omg:

Forum List

Back