hello

northeart

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Hello, everyone, my names Ralph, spent most of my life in Alaska and just recently moved to N. Florida, needless to say there's alot of adjusting to do. Looking forward to new discussions and new ideas. Not sure how any of this works yet so alot of learning to do.:eusa_angel:

Hello, everyone, my names Ralph, spent most of my life in Alaska and just recently moved to N. Florida, needless to say there's alot of adjusting to do. Looking forward to new discussions and new ideas. Not sure how any of this works yet so alot of learning to do.:eusa_angel:

Hey Ralph!

Welcome.

What's your take on Palin.

Fuck, Marry or Eliminate?

:lol:

Welcome!

Not sure why the move takes so much adjusting. Alaska and Florida are almost like the same thing, right? :eusa_shifty:

Hello northeart and thank you for a friendly introduction. It will take a while to learn the ropes here as there as so many features and options but after a while, you will find them all and begin a fun journey. I hope you enjoy USMB and stay with it `till you get your board legs..:D

Welcome to USMB, northeart. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back