Gen Z college grad Brielle Asero - who went viral after complaining about working a nine-to-five job - reveals she has been LAID OFF from startup and

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The Gen Z college grad who made headlines after tearfully sharing her struggles adjusting to a nine-to-five job on TikTok has recently been laid off with no emergency fund.

Brielle Asero, who lives in New Jersey, revealed that she lost her first post-grad job, a position that took her five months to secure, in a recent video that has garnered over 500,000 views.

'I got laid off from my first post-grad job - the one that took me five months to find, and for which I moved to New York City,' she said, adding that it's not her fault.

1703632189687.jpeg

I'll bet her employer wasn't absolutely thrilled learning that half a million viewers were signed up to watch her complain about work.

Not to mention she hated working. So, problem solved.

That and there's always Only Fans. ;)

th

The Gen Z college grad who made headlines after tearfully sharing her struggles adjusting to a nine-to-five job on TikTok has recently been laid off with no emergency fund.

Brielle Asero, who lives in New Jersey, revealed that she lost her first post-grad job, a position that took her five months to secure, in a recent video that has garnered over 500,000 views.

'I got laid off from my first post-grad job - the one that took me five months to find, and for which I moved to New York City,' she said, adding that it's not her fault.

View attachment 879128

I'll bet her employer wasn't absolutely thrilled learning that half a million viewers were signed up to watch her complain about work.

Not to mention she hated working. So, problem solved.

That and there's always Only Fans. ;)

th

Does she share a room with her 7 year old sister?

That is a thing now... I have a 22 year old niece whose room looks pretty much exactly like that.
They don't want to grow up, they want to still be 8 years old.

That is kind of disturbing. But it explains some of the behaviors we see in youth today.

That is a thing now... I have a 22 year old niece whose room looks pretty much exactly like that.
They don't want to grow up, they want to still be 8 years old.

Just yesterday I was talking to someone and mentioned how young 28 year old adults are today. They are about 15 years behind the boomers that they hate.

We have an epidemic of adult children in the USA.

And take her where there's no internet access.
Might not be necessary. I'm not on chinese tik tok but a site I read posted one from a female who fell into a date with a traditional male instead of soys. Just the simple act of paying for everything including just handing her his card at a venue while he hit the can with the quip of order whatever you want blew her away.

Forum List

Back