Hello

Hello Welcome,
I am drakenn in this site me very glad, to see all the community members of this forum and
i surely you will learn, many new things from this site.I like this forum very much, because this
forum have many good topics.I hope, you can enjoy your time here and all member help you.

Last edited:
I'm Helen
I am a new member here, I was interested to find information related to health issues because health is most important part of the lives of all people

Thank you

nice to meet you--new here myself.

i feel certain there will be sufficient interest in health here.

i know of some other places. Web MD for one. i have visited that site on occasion. hth.

Welcome Helen! I hope yer not a "bot".

From the way she posts, I would guess so. I can spot bots a mile off.

that is a good skill to have.

i don't have it--have to assume she is who/what she says she is.

a million times ---i have 'judged' or assumed and later regretted it --an 'innocent' person -falsely accused of 'something'...

then--i have been falsely accused/judged.

i find it prudent to reserve judgment.

i am typing in lower case right now because i am so tired and don't care what anyone thinks---'lazy', crazy or the most accomplished troll to ever post online---none of that is true, fwiw.

'old' and tired--that is the truth. shrug.

's' happens--i think that started back in the 70's with 'Have a Nice Day'.

irl--people call me 'Forrest Gump'---:eusa_drool:

Thanks for your recommendation
I just searched on google and land here

I'm Helen
I am a new member here, I was interested to find information related to health issues because health is most important part of the lives of all people

Thank you

nice to meet you--new here myself.

i feel certain there will be sufficient interest in health here.

i know of some other places. Web MD for one. i have visited that site on occasion. hth.

I'm Helen

Thank you

Its better to look good than feel good Helen darling...and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXydX9p_ZxA]Billy Crystal - You Look Marvelous (1985) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back