Hi

Kakihara

Manga Fiend
Nov 12, 2012
I'm a 21 year old left leaning male. I thought this looked like a cool site; it seems to have a higher population than any of the other political forums I checked out. So yeah, looking forward to discussions and debates and all that ^^.

Welcome Kakihara-san! Mad Scientist-desu.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

Last edited:
I'm a 21 year old left leaning male. I thought this looked like a cool site; it seems to have a higher population than any of the other political forums I checked out. So yeah, looking forward to discussions and debates and all that ^^.

welcome, kaki.

just found the site myself.

i am 'ancient' myself--but once was 21 and left leaning. ;)

i guess i am headed to 'the great unknown'/libertarianism.

i don't know why--but the motto of the state of New Hampshire keeps popping into my head--'Live free or die'. shrug.

i'm in GA--we have mountains and 'nearly insane' freedom lovers in the hills. guess NH beat us when it was time to select mottos. so we went with--'Wisdom, Justice and Moderation'. perhaps our founding fathers were being proactive. with very little encouragement the 5,000,000 in Atlanta sometimes feel the need to overeact. lots of money must go to law enforcement. perhaps those in NH are by nature less inclined to get themselves worked up?

i hope to discover answers to such questions.

last year we began celebrating the holidays early with crime sprees of all kinds. still prosecuting--always prosecuting here. getting pretty good at that--hurray for us.

see you around.

Forum List

Back