Hello

Feb 28, 2011
Hi. I'm Sara..nice to meet you. I'm from SE WA State. I was a Hillary delegate at the county and state level. I hope the democrats take back the House. I wonder why President Obama does not seem to work as hard for the middle and lower classes as he does for big business and the extremely wealthy. I am confused as to why so many people I speak with who are middle-class (the class whose income has stayed flat for 20 years) are so pro-republican and for big business? I don't get it. Please explain this to me. Thanks! :D

Ever try a get a job from a poor person?
Not to many to be had unless you are a poverty pimp or "representen" for them with out asking if they want your representing.
Or community organizing them into slavery.

Hi. I'm Sara..nice to meet you. I'm from SE WA State. I was a Hillary delegate at the county and state level. I hope the democrats take back the House. I wonder why President Obama does not seem to work as hard for the middle and lower classes as he does for big business and the extremely wealthy. I am confused as to why so many people I speak with who are middle-class (the class whose income has stayed flat for 20 years) are so pro-republican and for big business? I don't get it. Please explain this to me. Thanks! :D

Sallow says "Welcome."

He would also like to date you.

Sallow says "Welcome."

Sara...I doubt it.

Sallow says "Welcome."

Sara...I doubt it.

But...she has "it" all going on, from a Sallow perspective.

Forum List

Back