He's Not Dead Yet

Polk

Classic
Aug 25, 2009
Ost
I've been away from the forum for awhile, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Stopped posting as frequently (then not at all) after moving/starting my new job/having a blast with friends, both old and new. Really missed being able to discuss politics is a friendly and opinionated atmosphere.

Welcome back. Do you prefer to be called 'Polk' or another variation like the following:

Pokeweed, pokebush, pokeberry, pokeroot, polk salad, inkberry or ombú

I've been away from the forum for awhile, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Stopped posting as frequently (then not at all) after moving/starting my new job/having a blast with friends, both old and new. Really missed being able to discuss politics is a friendly and opinionated atmosphere.

How ya' been, Polkie??

What is it, you weren't getting enough abuse in your new digs?

Welcome home....I missed the tie.

Welcome back. Do you prefer to be called 'Polk' or another variation like the following:

Pokeweed, pokebush, pokeberry, pokeroot, polk salad, inkberry or ombú

Polkchop is always another alternative.

How ya' been, Polkie??

What is it, you weren't getting enough abuse in your new digs?

Welcome home....I missed the tie.

Pretty good, no complaints.

I've just kinda missed speaking out of my butt on the issues of the day to total strangers.

And thanks.

Forum List

Back