Hello

You should ignore everyone on the entire board and just have conversations with yourself. That would actually be pretty funny.

LOL! Hahahaha~ That was funny as hell!

Biological differences such as melanin determine skin color. Our resident Supremacist seems to think he had some control over his own biological markers which separate and make him superior to others based upon that biology. Nationalists must not be well educated.

Here's a picture of the pure white race:

Wow.. That's some pure whitey there!!:eek:

Attachments

• $EdgarRacist.jpg
    $EdgarRacist.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 63
I am just teaching my kids not to take shit from anyone and to be very proud of where they come from. I don't have to teach them to hate they see nonwhites at the store acting like savages and they want nothing to do with them. Nature works that way....

Just curious, have you taught your 'WHITE' kids that Christ isn't white? He had olive skin, you know.. dark skin, ie pigment (melanin)- more of it than your 'white' kids.

PS- He was the only perfect human to have lived. So much for the pure white race. ;-)

I hate religion in general no matter which one it is. I am a creator look up Creativity movement that is what I believe in. I will not push religion or lack there of on my kids that is their choice as they get older. I was pushed into christianity and now I hate it.I think the bible is a joke and was written by jew's christianity is a suicidal religion for white people. No other religion says turn the other cheek or sell everything except christianity. Its a suicidal religion.

What's it like having Hitler, Charles Manson, Ed Kempler, John Wayne Gacy on your side...

You should ignore everyone on the entire board and just have conversations with yourself. That would actually be pretty funny.

Biological differences such as melanin determine skin color. Our resident Supremacist seems to think he had some control over his own biological markers which separate and make him superior to others based upon that biology. Nationalists must not be well educated.

Another douche bag. I am not a supremacist honey. Get over yourself.Like I said look up Creativity. It explains a lot.

Just curious, have you taught your 'WHITE' kids that Christ isn't white? He had olive skin, you know.. dark skin, ie pigment (melanin)- more of it than your 'white' kids.

PS- He was the only perfect human to have lived. So much for the pure white race. ;-)

I hate religion in general no matter which one it is. I am a creator look up Creativity movement that is what I believe in. I will not push religion or lack there of on my kids that is their choice as they get older. I was pushed into christianity and now I hate it.I think the bible is a joke and was written by jew's christianity is a suicidal religion for white people. No other religion says turn the other cheek or sell everything except christianity. Its a suicidal religion.

What's it like having Hitler, Charles Manson, Ed Kempler, John Wayne Gacy on your side...

Hitler was a great man. Charles Manson I would need to study more to see what his beliefs were and his motivation. Gacy was a sick fuck. Kemper not Kempler was a serial killer they are fascinating people but I am not a Serial Killer sorry to inform you.

Another douche bag. I am not a supremacist honey. Get over yourself.Like I said look up Creativity. It explains a lot.

Hey Dummy, explain to me how people in the South Pacific with dark skin have blonde hair? Gee could it have something to do with DNA? Now who's the douche..

15 pages not to shabby.

Keep thinking you're all that and more.

The only way you can have the most epic thread is if you whine about getting three negs from the same person in one day. :lol:

And that can't happen any more. :eek:

Also, one troll lately got more posts than this in less than 4 hours before being banned. :eusa_whistle:

You have no chance of beating any records here.

Hitler was a great man. Charles Manson I would need to study more to see what his beliefs were and his motivation. Gacy was a sick fuck. Kemper not Kempler was a serial killer they are fascinating people but I am not a Serial Killer sorry to inform you.

I wasn't saying they were all racists...just examples of the great white race, as opposed to those animalistic races you are rabbiting on about.

What part of Hitler was great? The part where he exterminated Jews, Gypsies etc, or the part where he put the bullet in his head in the Berlin bunker?

Hitler was a coward. Just a weasel that had enough charisma to get where he did. Then he took the chickenshit way out once beaten. That was no great man.

I don't fear you, Hoss. I don't even hate you. I just pity you.

Hitler was a coward. Just a weasel that had enough charisma to get where he did. Then he took the chickenshit way out once beaten. That was no great man.

I don't fear you, Hoss. I don't even hate you. I just pity you.

Yay, I got my 0 points. I'm somebody now.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Big Hoss.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
Big Hoss

Note: This is an automated message.

One of the Emmas managed to give me a -1.

A 15 year old girl managed to do more damage than this clown. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You stated you came here to debate. I asked you a question and you've yet to answer it. Explain how in the South Pacific, people with dark skin have blonde hair?

I'll clue you in Mr. Racist. It's called genetics. Genetics and biomarkers, chromosomes, dominant and recessive traits, ie.. all predetermined having NOTHING to do with your skinhead group unless one of you parted the Red Sea?

I'll clue you in Mr. Racist. It's called genetics. Genetics and biomarkers, chromosomes, dominant and recessive traits, ie.. all predetermined having NOTHING to do with your skinhead group unless one of you parted the Red Sea?

Part the Red Sea! He can't even part his lips to speak as everything he says emanates from his arsehole!

Forum List

Back