Hello there, ladies and gentlemen.

Cincinnatus

Rookie
Feb 3, 2013
I am a new here, my name, as you can see, is Cincinnatus. I look forward to have future discussions and/or debates with you all of you.

Thank you,
Cincinnatus

Looking forward to a good chili 5 ways restaurant recommendation from you...

From another who takes immense pride in their community...welcome.

Cincinnati is one of the most beautiful cities in the country...north on 71/75 from Kentucky, you top the grade, round the bend and suddenly out of seeming nowhere is the city, lighting up the valley.

Last edited:

For another who takes immense pride in their community...welcome.

Cincinnati is one of the most beautiful cities in the country...north on 71/75 from Kentucky, you top the grade, round the bend and suddenly out of seeming nowhere is the city, lighting up the valley.

You know how you can tell that the people of Cincinnati are smart? Their airport is in Kentucky!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, already have a good first time impression of this forum.

Lol, my name has nothing to do with me being from Cinicinnati. My username is one of the many nicknames of our first President, G. Washington.

Last edited:

From another who takes immense pride in their community...welcome.

good tv sitcom too
Lol, my name has nothing to do with Cinicinnati. My username is one of the many nicknames of our first President, G. Washington.

I was thinking of a Native American or Roman Dictator. :eusa_think:
Cincinnatus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back