Hello members of USMB!

You're a little late. I joined 2 years ago. Lol. Bo Bo is just a boob.

Well, seeing as your introduction is undergoing a revival, just thought I'd say that I've liked your forum posts :). I'm also pro choice, and favour the second amendment, though I also believe in things like background checks. As to religion, I'm a Pantheist- that's the belief that God is everything. Most people tend to believe that everything exists, so I can do fairly well amoung theists and atheists alike, so long as they're not too insistent that God has to be defined the way they like it to be defined :p.

Well, seeing as your introduction is undergoing a revival, just thought I'd say that I've liked your forum posts :). I'm also pro choice, and favour the second amendment, though I also believe in things like background checks. As to religion, I'm a Pantheist- that's the belief that God is everything. Most people tend to believe that everything exists, so I can do fairly well amoung theists and atheists alike, so long as they're not too insistent that God has to be defined the way they like it to be defined :p.

I'm probably more on the atheist side, but I wonder and have doubts like anyone else.

I'm probably more on the atheist side, but I wonder and have doubts like anyone else.

Have you ever seen any episodes of Through the Wormhole? It explores the limits of scientific understanding, with Morgan Freeman narrating :). There's one that I particularly like, "Is the Universe Alive?" You may want to take a look :)...

Hello :)

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

I guess that's enough for now. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome ChrisL. How convenient of you to forget to mention that you like to sacrifice bunny rabbits to the devil. :rolleyes:

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

Welcome ChrisL. How convenient of you to forget to mention that you like to sacrifice bunny rabbits to the devil. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding, I'd be more apt to sacrifice you to the devil than my bunny. He's my little baby boodle bunny!

Are you kidding, I'd be more apt to sacrifice you to the devil than my bunny. He's my little baby boodle bunny!
See, folks? ChrisL even admits that she's a devil worshiper who has no compunction against human sacrifice Satanic rituals.

So... what if she runs out of humans to sacrifice to the devil...??

Think about it...What choices will she have left?

She will sacrifice bunny rabbits!

So you are anti abortion too?

You like to flirt?

I'm pro choice. I like to flirt but only with the nice guys, so get lost Bo Bo.
Looks like Bobo put you back under the microscope.

Those are quite a cross section of views, ChrisL .

On the right, 2A plus anti abortion usually go hand in hand.

On the left, anti death penalty.

You are a mixture.

I think that Hillary and Billy -- and I know that Trump -- are all pro 2A. No worries there.

Hillary and Billy are simply anti assault weapons as well.

Very few people ever get executed so the death penalty is almost moot. It almost does not exist at all except for the most unlucky of people.

UBL was given the death penalty by The White House, the CIA, the Navy and the Army.

McVeigh was given the death penalty by a Federal criminal court.

Would you be happy if these two scum were still living out their lives in some prison eating prison food and watching prison tv while the hundreds and thousands of people they murdered are in their graves?

Isn't it unfair to the victims of murder that murders are NOT executed ??

Well it was fun examining you under the microscope.

Sometimes I agree with your opinions and sometimes I do not.

I can see now why it goes both ways.

:D

You like to flirt?

When I think someone has flip flopped it's nice all our comments are on record and we can go search and find.

Her original post it says she's anti abortion. And she's not! Excuse me for noticing.

I think this is more about you wanting chris' attention. Do not poke the bear. I'm afraid of Chris. Do you know when you stop having sex with a bear? When the bear is finished. Lol

You like to flirt?

How did you find this? Who are YOU stalking me or Chris?

You like to flirt?

When I think someone has flip flopped it's nice all our comments are on record and we can go search and find.

Her original post it says she's anti abortion. And she's not! Excuse me for noticing.

I think this is more about you wanting chris' attention. Do not poke the bear. I'm afraid of Chris. Do you know when you stop having sex with a bear? When the bear is finished. Lol
Damn those perverted bears!

Forum List

Back