Hello members of USMB!

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Hello :)

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

I guess that's enough for now. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

Hello ChrisL and thanks for a good solid introduction. ;) I enjoyed it very much.

Hello, ChrisL. The Second amendment is in the least danger right now; you supporting guns but not killing people seems odd; and the flirting thing might depend on whether that is short for Christina or Christopher . :eusa_shifty:

Welcome, nonetheless.

Hello ChrisL and thanks for a good solid introduction. ;) I enjoyed it very much.

Welcome and enjoy the forums!!

Thank you both for the nice welcome! That is a hella sexy avatar AquaAthena!

I look forward to posting more once I get used to the forum. Maybe I'll even get an avatar eventually. Lol! :D

Hello, ChrisL. The Second amendment is in the least danger right now; you supporting guns but not killing people seems odd; and the flirting thing might depend on whether that is short for Christina or Christopher . :eusa_shifty:

Welcome, nonetheless.

It's Christine actually. ;)

Not sure what you mean by supporting "guns." I support ALL of our rights because they are precious to our freedoms.

Welcome, nonetheless.

Not sure what you mean by supporting "guns." I support ALL of our rights because they are precious to our freedoms.

I don't believe that rights actually exist, but another topic for another day.

Now what kind of music do you mostly listen to--none of that "I like everything" nonsense. Nobody likes the Euro techno crap. Let's get to the nitty gritty....you are one of them there ska chicks I just know it :eusa_angel:

Welcome, nonetheless.

I don't believe that rights actually exist, but another topic for another day.

Now what kind of music do you mostly listen to--none of that "I like everything" nonsense. Nobody likes the Euro techno crap. Let's get to the nitty gritty....you are one of them there ska chicks I just know it :eusa_angel:

Lol! Actually, I prefer classic rock music. My dad was a HUGE Stones and Led Zeppelin fan, so those are two of my favorite bands. I would say that grunge is probably my second favorite genre. :)

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome, ChrisL. If memory serves, we've met elsewhere. Please enjoy your time at USMB. :smiliehug:

welcome_mat.jpg

Last edited:
I know you!!! I thought your name looked familiar but it didn't connect until Wake said he knew you. :)

Forum List

Back