Hello members of USMB!

I think I've already run into some of your posts in other threads.....

WelcomeBalloons.gif

I hope you stay and become part of our community......it can be fun and it can be crazy and it can be crazy fun.......:)

Hello :)

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

I guess that's enough for now. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. Come on in and sit a spell. We have a wonderful Coffee Shop, and we also have a Tavern if you need something a little stronger. :D

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

Welcome. Come on in and sit a spell. We have a wonderful Coffee Shop, and we also have a Tavern if you need something a little stronger. :D

Oh thanks so much. That is good to know! :)

Hello, ChrisL. The Second amendment is in the least danger right now; you supporting guns but not killing people seems odd; and the flirting thing might depend on whether that is short for Christina or Christopher . :eusa_shifty:

Welcome, nonetheless.

It's Christine actually. ;)

Not sure what you mean by supporting "guns." I support ALL of our rights because they are precious to our freedoms.

Well, in that case, flirting is ok. I don't flirt with dudes.

:D

Oh, and welcome to USMB.

Make sure you've had all your shots.

Howdy Chris-never fear the turtle is HERE

Howdy Chris-never fear the turtle is HERE

Hi there cutey turtle! It is SO nice to see you here! :smiliehug:

So you are anti abortion too?

You like to flirt?

So you are anti abortion too?

You like to flirt?

I'm pro choice. I like to flirt but only with the nice guys, so get lost Bo Bo.

Forum List

Back