Hello! from Sunni Man

Forget to take your meds today Strollingbones?

i do not take meds as you call them. Nor do i welcome traitors. I note you did not reply to my questions but simply insulted me. I ask you valid questions..why do you stay in a country you think is so morally wrong..what are you doing to correct it...by being muslims

why dont you respond to questions with valid answers instead of stupid insults?

perhaps you should read the news in those great countries you worship...about men being allowed by tribal leaders to rape women for being seen with a man not related to her in public. You dont seem to know much about those countries your fellow muslims run....o and you never answered did you convert before or after 9/11?

i do not take meds as you call them. Nor do i welcome traitors. I note you did not reply to my questions but simply insulted me. I ask you valid questions..why do you stay in a country you think is so morally wrong..what are you doing to correct it...by being muslims

why dont you respond to questions with valid answers instead of stupid insults?
I didn't see any questions from you.

All I saw was a bunch of wild rants and accusations.

In my opinion, America has become a very immoral country.

it is much better to beat women who dont wear the burka
teens are killed for the families "honor" you can kill your daughter at any whim
taliban controls the streets
who werreone being too many. If your fellow muslims had their way all americans would be dead. do you deny that? death to all infidels?
and how do you define jihad?

if i am not mistaken those are questions. It does not matter what if before or after, just curious.

In my opinion, America has become a very immoral country.

it is much better to beat women who dont wear the burka
teens are killed for the families "honor" you can kill your daughter at any whim
taliban controls the streets
who werreone being too many. If your fellow muslims had their way all americans would be dead. do you deny that? death to all infidels?
and how do you define jihad?

if i am not mistaken those are questions. It does not matter what if before or after, just curious.

A few things you have to learn to before debarking the ship in the Middle East ...

One being that if you speak to an Arab, you cannot acknowledge his wife. To speak to her without his first bidding her to speak to you means he can take her home and beat her.

Women are not people in the ME. They are possessions to be treated or mistreated at the husband's/father's whim.

I agree that American values (especially among our elite) are at an all time low.

Why I remember when failure of managment meant that those people resigned in disgrace.

Not anymore. Now our leadrs appoint a scapegoat and pretend they aren't at fault.

Shit rolls downhill, folks.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's fine and dandy, but that's not what the Bible says. He doesn't say you see God-like behavior. He refers to himself as God, and he existed in the beginning with and as God.

No Jesus does not refer to himself as God. That is your perverted opinion based on misinformation. In fact he is clear he is NOT God and not to be considered as God, but as what he is, the SON of God.

And Sunni man not all Christian religions believe the 3 in one fairy tale. Further you will find not all members of religious groups that claim it believe it either.

No Jesus does not refer to himself as God. That is your perverted opinion based on misinformation. In fact he is clear he is NOT God and not to be considered as God, but as what he is, the SON of God.

And Sunni man not all Christian religions believe the 3 in one fairy tale. Further you will find not all members of religious groups that claim it believe it either.
Why does he say "I and the Father are one" then?

Pretty funny you calling anything someone else takes on faith a fairy tale.

Yea, it was culture shock when I first moved here to Boston.

I thought the people were rude. I have come to find out that they are just impatient. Really impatient.

What I really miss is good ole Texas BBQ and Tex-Mex food!!
They are both rude and impatient my friend. Along with being racists and bigots. And they will kill you to get ahead of you in traffic or to a closer parking space.

perhaps you should read the news in those great countries you worship...about men being allowed by tribal leaders to rape women for being seen with a man not related to her in public. You dont seem to know much about those countries your fellow muslims run....o and you never answered did you convert before or after 9/11?

STFU, you moron.

Tribal leaders are not the same thing as religious leaders.
Cults do not represent an entire of a religious group.
There are Muslims whose fundamentalism is parallel to some of the wacky and dangerous Christian cults in this country just as there are Muslims who would fit right in in a Unitarian Universalist church.

Actually, I take the STFU back. Keep on flapping your gums. You demonstrate just how ignorant you religious bigots can be.

Last edited:
They are both rude and impatient my friend. Along with being racists and bigots. And they will kill you to get ahead of you in traffic or to a closer parking space.

I've lived in both Boston and DC.

It's true what Sunni Man says about Bostonians being extremely impatient. In fact I remember reading about a recent study which discovered that Bostonians walk faster and appear more rushed than the citizens of any other major metropolitan area in the US, including NY. Bostonians are rude, it's true but I do like the fact that they are direct and you know what you are dealing with. In DC and Maryland I appreciated the slower pace and the gentle manners but I also found Southerners to be much more phony nice than Northerners.

Sunni Man you crazy b*****d! Welcome aboard. It's seems the Poltical Forum is leaking onto the USMB.

I've lived in both Boston and DC.

It's true what Sunni Man says about Bostonians being extremely impatient. In fact I remember reading about a recent study which discovered that Bostonians walk faster and appear more rushed than the citizens of any other major metropolitan area in the US, including NY. Bostonians are rude, it's true but I do like the fact that they are direct and you know what you are dealing with. In DC and Maryland I appreciated the slower pace and the gentle manners but I also found Southerners to be much more phony nice than Northerners.
I haven't found Southeners any more phoney or nice than Midwesteners, and I've lived among each for over ten years.

Why does he say "I and the Father are one" then?

Pretty funny you calling anything someone else takes on faith a fairy tale.

Already explained it and the bible is clear, he says that in reference to that fact they are of one belief, one purpose. If I were to tell you " I and my father are one." in regards to gun control, am I telling you I am my father?

STFU, you moron.

Tribal leaders are not the same thing as religious leaders.
Cults do not represent an entire of a religious group.
There are Muslims whose fundamentalism is parallel to some of the wacky and dangerous Christian cults in this country just as there are Muslims who would fit right in in a Unitarian Universalist church.

Actually, I take the STFU back. Keep on flapping your gums. You demonstrate just how ignorant you religious bigots can be.

And yet in Pakistan a TRIAL ended with the Judge ordering the woman raped because of her poor conduct. The one that should STFU is you. In Palastine women are murdered by their families all the time for being raped. One was murdered by her mother because her BROTHERS raped her. The mother got 2 years in jail for it. And only after the uproar from the publicity.

I haven't found Southeners any more phoney or nice than Midwesteners, and I've lived among each for over ten years.

Interesting. I have relatives from the Chicago area but don't know the Midwest very well. Midwesterners have always struck me as refreshingly unpretentious though somewhat conformist. I haven't really known many, however.

Forum List

Back