Hello! from Sunni Man

And yet in Pakistan a TRIAL ended with the Judge ordering the woman raped because of her poor conduct. The one that should STFU is you. In Palastine women are murdered by their families all the time for being raped. One was murdered by her mother because her BROTHERS raped her. The mother got 2 years in jail for it. And only after the uproar from the publicity.

Right, Muslims have a monopoly on inhumanity. :cuckoo:

You're another known religious bigot. You defend child rapists because they belong to an offshoot cult of your mainstream religion, yet you get all puffy when anyone suggests Mormons condone polygamy.

I have No idea why you are bringing up these other countries?

China and Russia have problems. So do many other nations.

I am an American born and raised. I am only concerned about the USA

Ah, where your moral friends commit honor killings. Perhaps that skews the numbers a bit when it comes to unwed mothers and such.

She's not, I am.

I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart from moving the Hell out of Texas.

If you believe even half the crap you've posted on this board so far, YOU are the one lacking the meds, dude.

Oh, and welcome to USMB.
Thanks forthe welcome!

I hope to move back to Texas when my wife finishes her residency at the hospital her in Boston. :eusa_pray:

No Jesus does not refer to himself as God. That is your perverted opinion based on misinformation. In fact he is clear he is NOT God and not to be considered as God, but as what he is, the SON of God.

And Sunni man not all Christian religions believe the 3 in one fairy tale. Further you will find not all members of religious groups that claim it believe it either.

Did I say they did? Nope, I didn't.
Boy you sure have some anger issues when it comes to opposing interpretations of the bible. I'm sure you're the only person in the world who has it right, though.:eusa_pray:

Sunni Man... I thought most of what you said in the other forum about homosexuality and gay marriage was dead on target. I guess one of the admins there didn't like what you had to say.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The "Word" refers to Jesus (v17), the only begotten of the Father who became flesh and dwelt among us (v14). This affirms that Jesus is a separate individual from the Father (He was with God), and yet He Himself possesses Deity (He was God). Note that the context affirms both Jesus' Deity and His humanity: God became flesh and dwelt among us."

Jesus is referred to as "the Word" throughout the Bible, you biblical expert you.
John 1:1
Deity of Jesus: Scriptures Call Christ God in the Flesh

Colossians 2:9
"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily"

Hebrews 1:8
The Father said to Son, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever" (KJV, NKJV, ASV, NASB, RSV, NEB, NIV). This is a quotation from Psalm 45:6,7, which is translated exactly the same (KJV, NKJV, ASV, NASB, NIV).

Note that God the Father Himself is here addressing Jesus as "God" (cf. vv 1-9).

Last edited:
I could care less if he's muslim. I am disgusted at his judgmental description of America as an "immoral" country.

I'd like to see his description and name of a "moral" country so we can see how we can emulate it.

Though really, I think America is immoral...just not evil. And I think it's immoral because liberals have blurred the lines of right and wrong to the point where our poor people just don't understand the difference.

Though really, I think America is immoral...just not evil. And I think it's immoral because liberals have blurred the lines of right and wrong to the point where our poor people just don't understand the difference.

tff!

STFU, you moron.

Tribal leaders are not the same thing as religious leaders.
Cults do not represent an entire of a religious group.
There are Muslims whose fundamentalism is parallel to some of the wacky and dangerous Christian cults in this country just as there are Muslims who would fit right in in a Unitarian Universalist church.

Actually, I take the STFU back. Keep on flapping your gums. You demonstrate just how ignorant you religious bigots can be.

i am not a christian. assumptions make an ass of you. i am fine.

I could care less if he's muslim. I am disgusted at his judgmental description of America as an "immoral" country.

I'd like to see his description and name of a "moral" country so we can see how we can emulate it.
America has become an immoral country, at least on what others see of us, which is “popular culture” such as Hollywood movies and rap lyrics.

Liberals love to claim that America is hated by Arab countries because we support Israel, all the while ignoring a much bigger real reason, that we export cultural filth that is extremely offensive to their religious beliefs.

However the muslim cults do a lot more damage and have much, much larger followings. And oodles more money.

Forum List

Back