Hello! from Sunni Man

America has become an immoral country, at least on what others see of us, which is “popular culture” such as Hollywood movies and rap lyrics.

Liberals love to claim that America is hated by Arab countries because we support Israel, all the while ignoring a much bigger real reason, that we export cultural filth that is extremely offensive to their religious beliefs.

Tough shit for them.
If our leftist morons weren't so dead set against anything which puts any restrictions (including religion in any shape or form....other than religions which villify America) on their selfish impulses, then it wouldn't be such a problem.

But as long as we listen to assholes who insist that Christianity is backwards, that middle-class American values are ignorant, that little girls should be encouraged to have sex indiscriminately and get abortions willy-nilly, then we're going to have a problem.

Now watch the assholes climb out of the woodwork to tell me what an ignorant bible-thumper I am and spout that somehow those views are why Muslims hate us.
What a pathetic joke.

I would argue that their extreme elements are fueled by policies of US Liberals:
1. Restricting domestic energy production, thus enriching OPEC.
2. Creation and exportation of cultural filth.

And I would agree.

However the muslim cults do a lot more damage and have much, much larger followings. And oodles more money.

The question really is : is it religions that turn people into monsters or are monsters attracted to religions because they are all so easily manipulated, as are religious people. I tend to think the latter.

And that is bigotry.
Religious people are not stupid, they are not "easily manipulated" any more than scientists who cling to evolution as some sort of explanation for the existence of man are "easily manipulated".

The worst of the worst extremists are typically criminals who come from a place of no religion, who are RECRUITED by cult leaders. They are not people who are raised in religious families who live lives of quiet and sincere devotion.

Right, Muslims have a monopoly on inhumanity. :cuckoo:

You're another known religious bigot. You defend child rapists because they belong to an offshoot cult of your mainstream religion, yet you get all puffy when anyone suggests Mormons condone polygamy.

That is a lie and you know it.

RGS doesn't defend child rapists. He defends the concept of blind and evenly applied justice, and freedom of religion. Even when it goes against whatever common hysteria or bias is in vogue at the moment.

I wish there were more like him. He takes hits all the time and behaves with more honor than any of the mealy-mouthed closet commies who routinely spew garbage in here.

And that is bigotry.
Religious people are not stupid, they are not "easily manipulated" any more than scientists who cling to evolution as some sort of explanation for the existence of man are "easily manipulated".

The worst of the worst extremists are typically criminals who come from a place of no religion, who are RECRUITED by cult leaders. They are not people who are raised in religious families who live lives of quiet and sincere devotion.

Oh, you mean like Jim Jones?

RGS doesn't defend child rapists. He defends the concept of blind and evenly applied justice, and freedom of religion. Even when it goes against whatever common hysteria or bias is in vogue at the moment.

I wish there were more like him. He takes hits all the time and behaves with more honor than any of the mealy-mouthed closet commies who routinely spew garbage in here.

Yeah, I heard he even won an award from the Retard Anti-Defamation League.

"Oh, you mean like Jim Jones?"

Exactly. And bin Laden. And Charlie Manson. And Hitler. And Stalin.

I suppose you defend the right of those who wish to degrade and perhaps eliminate them. I guess you're the more honorable one?

Take a deep breath, Allitosis. Then update your sarcasm detection software.

Lol..ok, I will.

I had friends in school who used to call me Alliestein. I of course assumed they meant it as a play on "Einstein" because I am, after all, me, and as such very intelligent.....

but I've come to fear they actually may have been using it in reference to "Frankenstein" which is not quite so flattering.

Not sure why I felt compelled to share that, I think it was the nickname thing....

Lol..ok, I will.

I had friends in school who used to call me Alliestein. I of course assumed they meant it as a play on "Einstein" because I am, after all, me, and as such very intelligent.....

but I've come to fear they actually may have been using it in reference to "Frankenstein" which is not quite so flattering.

Not sure why I felt compelled to share that, I think it was the nickname thing....
:eek:

So your real name is Allie?

Sunni Man... I thought most of what you said in the other forum about homosexuality and gay marriage was dead on target. I guess one of the admins there didn't like what you had to say.
Thanks Sock Puppet!

Political Forums is full of homos and especially lesbians. :eek:

Man oh man, did they go crazy when I would state that homosexuality is sick and perverted.

The admins were always sticking up for their "fudge packers"!

And I'm sure they just love the fact that you're Muslim.
Actually, there are alot of Muslims in Boston and the surrounding area.

A little over a year ago, the Islamic community of Boston built the largest Mosque in all of New England.

If you saw me in person, you would Never know I am a Muslim. I am a blue eyed white man and wear regular everyday clothes.

Unless I am with my wife. Then it's a dead give away, because she wears hijab. Also, were get alot of looks, because she is a black African from Somalia. Even Muslims who don't know us take a second look. :lol:

Forum List

Back