Hello from Ohio

JennyFever

Sep 24, 2008
Cincinnati
Specifically Cincinnati, one of the most conservative urban centers in the nation! Such a fun place to share ideas, especially if you lean left like me.
I just had my first baby 2 months ago, lovely little Ella, and I'm staying at home with her for a while. I've got a lot more time on my hands than I'm used to, so here I am.
I love to exchange ideas, and while I'm liberal I listen to and respect the ideas of people who disagree with my opinions.
That doesn't mean I don't call bullshit when I smell it.

Welcome! Congrats upon your first baby...children are the best.

Glad to have another "Lefty" here, although I tend to detest political labels. :eusa_eh:

Just don't tell me you're a Bucknut fan. I'd have to give you a raspberry, :tongue:

:welcome:

Specifically Cincinnati, one of the most conservative urban centers in the nation! Such a fun place to share ideas, especially if you lean left like me.
I just had my first baby 2 months ago, lovely little Ella, and I'm staying at home with her for a while. I've got a lot more time on my hands than I'm used to, so here I am.
I love to exchange ideas, and while I'm liberal I listen to and respect the ideas of people who disagree with my opinions.

Hi ya! I'm just 2 hours across I74 in Indy from ya! I feel as you do, have fun while you're at it!

Babies are the BEST!!!!!

Love the name Ella! :)

Welcome!

Welcome to the board, Jenny! Ohio is going to be an important state this year; good to have your input.

-Joe

Greetings from Arkansas.

clinton_sexoffender.jpg

Forum List

Back