Hey everybody!

mikeRRX

Rookie
Sep 25, 2008
I just signed up here a few minutes ago. I am actually really excited to take part in some intellectual debates. I am more geared towards political philosophy though. I really love John Locke. Especially Leviathan. I am from Somerdale Ohio. A real bodunk town. Out in the middle of nowhere. I don't have much political experience but I have read alot about it. I am looking forward to talking to you guys. Later.

I just signed up here a few minutes ago. I am actually really excited to take part in some intellectual debates. I am more geared towards political philosophy though. I really love John Locke. Especially Leviathan. I am from Somerdale Ohio. A real bodunk town. Out in the middle of nowhere. I don't have much political experience but I have read alot about it. I am looking forward to talking to you guys. Later.

Welcome.

Let's wait and see how many people think you are talking about the character from "LOST."

Just for everybodies info., I did not imply that John Locke wrote Leviathan.

Welcome to the best political forum on the web.

Welcome! And don't mind Divecon! I am bad speller also!

Welcome! And don't mind Divecon! I am bad speller also!
so am i
thats why i said just kidding at the bottom
65.gif

Political PHILOSOPHY is why we're in trouble now.

How easy it is for us to think we understand what's happening looking at it though the tinted lenses of political or economic PHILOSOPHIES.

Until last week most of the board's conservatives thought that they had elected somebody who believed in their socioeconomic philosophy, know what I mean?

Let's talk political realities for a change, shall we?

Forum List

Back