hello from England

goatboy

Rookie
Jun 29, 2005
I cant beleive Bush got back in, and i cant beleive that Blair got back in either, how bad do these guys have to be before we get rid of them?

goatboy said:
I cant beleive Bush got back in, and i cant beleive that Blair got back in either, how bad do these guys have to be before we get rid of them?
We? You got a mouse in your pocket? First off, I have no say over whom is elected in the UK just as you have no say on whom is elected in the USA. I voted for GW twice! Yes, I know you are thinking, "OMG", but hey, there are many of us pleased with him.

goatboy said:
Is this a troll??? hard to tell with the pithy philosophy you have presented herein.

It's easy how they were re-elected:

More people than not approve of the job they are doing. The Majority of both England and the USA feel there was no better person running.

Easy. :)

-Cheers!

Fantastic, another one-post Wonder!

I can't believe the opposition parties couldn't come up with better candidates to run.

Is this a troll??? hard to tell with the pithy philosophy you have presented herein.

Ooooh that hurt my pride.

goatboy said:

Ooooh that hurt my pride.

hit the 'quote' button, next to 'reply'

And don't worry...that's our way of saying 'welcome, mate!'

:D

Welcome to the board - It pays to have thick-skin.

:fu2: :thup: :thup:

OMG", but hey, there are many of us pleased with him.

thats great then, bush the liar can carry on lieing im glad your happy about that, WE as in "joe public" i kinda know i cant vote in the U.S election but thanks for pointing that out anyway.

goatboy said:
OMG", but hey, there are many of us pleased with him.

thats great then, bush the liar can carry on lieing im glad your happy about that, WE as in "joe public" i kinda know i cant vote in the U.S election but thanks for pointing that out anyway.

This forum is filled with people who feel GWB is a liar. (shrug). If you can provide evidence to back up your opinion, you won't be flamed. Nearly as much.

Now, about your grammar....perhaps your just brittish, but I'm not sure what you are saying with:

WE as in "joe public" i kinda know i cant vote in the U.S election but thanks for pointing that out anyway

What about 'we as in joe public'? What's that reference? And did I point out you can't vote in a US election? I'm quite sure I made NO mention of your voting status.

:)
Don't be a turd - really...calm down, and present your case with reason.

Are you trying to tell me that goatboy wasn't originally asking for educational material on the democratic process as applied in the United States???? That the aforementioned person wasn't really trying to have a sincere and heartfelt discussion regarding "the will of the people" vs despotism, tyranny and religious fanaticism???

*sheesh* we are a harsh and skeptical bunch!

(sarcasm...in case you can't detect it)

goatboy said:
im liking this, bring it on cowboys.

Dang straight. People keep saying that like it's a bad thing. I mean, what would you rather I be? A pot-smoking hippie? A *ugh* metrosexual? A tea-sucking Limey? (j/k, I'm just ribbin' you)

Oh, and just so you know, this is a lot more fun when you start making valid points backed by facts. What you're doing is assuming you're right and that we'll just take your word for it. Oh, and if the fun part is provoking reaction, you'll get banned. Just fyi.

Goatboy...I don't believe it for a second that you're a Brit....I've known a few Brits before but you sound kinda---French. :cheers2:

LMAO

Forum List

Back