Hello friends and foes...

SoCalBadBoy13

Rookie
Jul 6, 2012
Im SoCalBadBoy13 and I am from fabulous Rancho Cucamonga, California. You cannot offend me because I wont let you. I will not hate anyone because to hate requires caring and, well, I just dont give a Fuck. Have a wonderful day

I've been to Rancho Cucamonga, California. My daughter went to Rancho Cucamonga High School. Rancho Cucamonga is not fabulous.

Im SoCalBadBoy13 and I am from fabulous Rancho Cucamonga, California. You cannot offend me because I wont let you. I will not hate anyone because to hate requires caring and, well, I just dont give a Fuck. Have a wonderful day
Go away! Get the fuck outta here!

This forum has room for only one so cal bad boy and that is "me" (from Long Beach, California)!

Is that wrong?

Funny that you don't give a fuck. Last time I was in Rancho Cucamonga, California I got a fuck.

Welcome ....:rock:

Why did you wait until now to post your introduction thread?

My sister lived in Rancho Cucamonga (Cuca) for about 10 years or so. She lived right across the street from Chaffey College on Mahogany Ct.

You know about the house that was supposedly owned by Suge Knight?

Welcome to USMB, SoCalBadBoy13. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hello and welcomd.

Forum List

Back