Zone1 Hello All

As a kid I didn’t mind it at all, we grew up eating it. Once I got older I lost the taste for it, but if Biden is re-elected lips And assholes may be all we can afford.

speaking of lips & assholes..........

1693327670131.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:
amiright?

They are wonderful for around the house, walking down driveway to get mail, or letting the dogs out, but we really need to address the true epidemic plaguing our nation with people wearing them in public.

Yeah, that seems to be the popular view on em. My son has a pair. He wears em in public. He don't care. lol.

But...I think that some people wear other people's Crocs out in public. And they just don't look like they fit right.

Take this cat, for instance...

temp8_76cc08333b7d46fbeca00fb154e7911fd97534a4-jpg.821089

Did Billy Redden actually play the banjo in Deliverance?

Billy Redden - IMDb

Some facts about the scene are that Redden did not know how to play the banjo, so another teenager was his hand double in the song "Dueling Banjos" while in the soundtrack, Eric Weissberg and Steve Mandell were the musicians performing the song.

Who was the inbred banjo player in Deliverance?

Billy Redden (born 1956) is an American actor, best known for his role as a backwoods mountain boy in the 1972 film Deliverance. He played Lonnie, a banjo-playing teenager in north Georgia, who played the noted "Dueling Banjos" with Drew Ballinger (Ronny Cox).

Ever been to Glass Beach in Fort Bragg Calif? Or Cambria's Moonstone Beach in Calif?
No I don’t get out to California much and when I do it’s usually work related. But I do have a secret spot in VA that I enjoy

Forum List

Back