Helllloooooo

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm an "old regular' of the board.. I've been gone for about a year. There are tons of names I do recognize, but just as many that I dont, so I wanted to say hello to all the people on the board that I havent had the pleasure of posting with...

i hope to squeeze time in every day to pop in for a few posts and get to know the people I dont, and touch base with the people I do know.

lilcountriegal said:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm an "old regular' of the board.. I've been gone for about a year. There are tons of names I do recognize, but just as many that I dont, so I wanted to say hello to all the people on the board that I havent had the pleasure of posting with...

i hope to squeeze time in every day to pop in for a few posts and get to know the people I dont, and touch base with the people I do know.

How;s the baby?

Congradulations btw!

Said1 said:
How;s the baby?

Congradulations btw!

THanks Said... she's gettin big so fast. She's still only 10 pounds, but i feel every ounce of it in my back from carrying her around all day. :)

Hi mom & Abbey... i recognize you guys' names too... even tho i havent been posting, im always a chronic lurker.

hiya no1.... been so busy between work, doing the wife and mother thing. i plan on making more "me time" now. lol

Forum List

Back