Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

The average illegal alien American in this country is better Americans than this trump piece of shit who tried to over throw our country. Turn of Fox news and get out in the real world for a change.
That is true... There are racists devoted to a supporting a convicted rapist who are trying to convince people that they have more in common with them than recent migrant family (which a vast majority of Americans come from)...

You know your Heavens Gates are actually photoshopped...

They don't seem to be real..

BTW, How does Heaven handle trade? Imports and exports?

If you goto heaven are you ever allowed to leave? Can you get a day pass and nip out for 24 hours?

These are the important questions about Heaven
All questions regarding today’s life. Which is obviously all you are capable of understanding…like a 5 year old child would ask. I’d suggest you check out what this world renowned 16th century a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, philosopher, and Catholic writer Blaise Pascal wrote regarding life after death... if you can handle it!

Last edited:
That is true... There are racists devoted to a supporting a convicted rapist who are trying to convince people that they have more in common with them than recent migrant family (which a vast majority of Americans come from)...
John F. Kennedy's comment you copied..."We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
describes your lack of thought!
You said.. " vast majority of Americans come from"
You obviously don't have any relatives as I do that came to America ....LEGALLY!
On average, it takes 18 months to 24 months to complete the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen. The naturalization process has five general steps. It begins with filing Form N-400 and ends with taking the Oath of Allegiance. U.S. Citizenship Processing Times
That's the difference.

You think impermeable walls with gates will make heaven on earth here in the good old USA?
I have heard of simple people, but Good Lord!
View attachment 893770
Obviously YOU don't think... you react, you guess, what you don't do is offer proof!
Facts:
During Trump’s four-year tenure, the total of illegal entries was 1,979,210.
Since Biden took office, 6.2 million illegal entries have occurred at our southern border.

BidenillegalsVSTrump12924.png

When did Biden encourage the "surge to the border"?
9/12/2019 Democratic Debate.
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Obviously YOU don't think... you react, you guess, what you don't do is offer proof!
Facts:
During Trump’s four-year tenure, the total of illegal entries was 1,979,210.
Since Biden took office, 6.2 million illegal entries have occurred at our southern border.

View attachment 895133
When did Biden encourage the "surge to the border"?
9/12/2019 Democratic Debate.
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

You are taking what he said out of context.

The reality is of the supposed 4 million entries, Biden has used Title 42 to remove many of them.

But the real problem is our Asylum system is broken. Our whole immigration system is broken. What should've been simple transactions are taking years.

You are taking what he said out of context.

The reality is of the supposed 4 million entries, Biden has used Title 42 to remove many of them.

But the real problem is our Asylum system is broken. Our whole immigration system is broken. What should've been simple transactions are taking years.
No I didn't if I were an illegal immigrant! Biden said "surge to the border"... that's what the illegals heard!
Now as far as what Biden DID to completely break all the protections against "surge to the border"
Here are the acts Biden halted on 1/20/21!

During his first day in office, President Joe Biden swiftly moved to dismantle major parts of the Trump administration's immigration legacy by halting border wall construction, pausing most deportations from the interior of the U.S., rescinding travel and immigration restrictions on several Muslim-majority countries and safeguarding protections for so-called "Dreamers."

Mr. Biden signed 17 executive orders including six immigration-related directives — shortly after being sworn in on Wednesday as the country's 46th president.
The Department of Homeland Security also announced it would implement a 100-day moratorium on deportations for immigrants in the U.S. facing removal, and suspended the Trump administration's policy of requiring non-Mexican asylum-seekers to wait in Mexico for their U.S. court hearings.

Through the flurry of early actions, Mr. Biden signaled his willingness to roll back former President Donald Trump's restrictive immigration measures using the same executive authority that his predecessor invoked to enact more than 400 unilateral changes.

One memo signed by Mr. Biden ordered the Departments of Homeland Security to safeguard the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that offers works permits and deportation relief to more than 640,000 undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children.

Memorandum Reinstating Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians – January 20, 2021

US Citizenship Act of 2021

DHS Statement on the Suspension of New Enrollments in the Migrant Protection Protocols Program – January 20, 2021

Proclamation on the Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Non-Immigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease –
The net effect of cancelling or terminating Trump's ANTI-ILLEGAL immigrants migration:
BidenVSTrumpillegals013024.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 4.22.03 PM.png

You know your Heavens Gates are actually photoshopped...

They don't seem to be real..

BTW, How does Heaven handle trade? Imports and exports?

If you goto heaven are you ever allowed to leave? Can you get a day pass and nip out for 24 hours?

These are the important questions about Heaven
All imagined.

Those heavenly walls aren't to keep people out, they're to keep people in. The occupants are constantly attempting to flee the lethal BOREDOM!!!
Our visits to the physical worlds allow our spirit forms to rejuvenate. Life here is full of adventure and wonder ; the only drawback is the brevity of it all.

During his first day in office, President Joe Biden swiftly moved to dismantle major parts of the Trump administration's immigration legacy by halting border wall construction, pausing most deportations from the interior of the U.S., rescinding travel and immigration restrictions on several Muslim-majority countries and safeguarding protections for so-called "Dreamers."

Okay. The wall was useless and most of those things applied to people already here.

My view, Biden hasn't don enough, but we need a major overhaul of our system.

Trump's policies were fascist and racist, he didn't do enough to rescind them.

Okay. The wall was useless and most of those things applied to people already here.

That's what Biden is doing , funding has to come first. trump basically refunded everything making matters in worse. We need immigration courts right on the border. Letting those approved in and those not sent right back after being fingerprinted with the notification they could reapply in a year of they felt they were denied entry unfairly.

Heaven has walls and gates to keep out brown people and starving families?
I believe you are talking about the other place. Hope you will be happy there. Despite what you've heard , it is a dark , cold, dismal and lonely place. No love exists there ; only fear, ignorance and longing. Surprisingly , no pain ; that being of the flesh. Enjoy what there is.

Sure I can.

When my Mom got sick with cancer, the whole parish prayed for her to get better. (She was a very popular teacher at the local Grammar School).

She died anyway.

No God.
There is no death , only the physical form does. We are eternal , being of the light.

I believe you are talking about the other place. Hope you will be happy there. Despite what you've heard , it is a dark , cold, dismal and lonely place. No love exists there ; only fear, ignorance and longing. Surprisingly , no pain ; that being of the flesh. Enjoy what there is.
You missed RWs sarcasm

Why would Heaven have gates?
Does it have a Border Wall?

FACTS not guesses like your truly uninformed statements like "wall was useless"
  • Since Joe Biden took office:
    • There have been OVER 8.3 million illegal crossings nationwide.
    • There have been OVER 7 MILLION illegal crossings of our Southern Border.
    • There have been 1.7 million known gotaways who evaded U.S. Border Patrol.
  • In December, there were 302,034 illegal immigrants encountered at the Southern Border.
    • This is a 300% increase from December 2020.
    • December was the 34 straight month, where monthly illegal immigrant encounters have been higher than even the highest month seen under President Trump.
  • In December, 19 more individuals whose names appear on the terrorist watchlist were stopped trying to enter the U.S. illegally between ports of entry.
    • Under Biden, 361 of these individuals whose names appear on the terrorist watchlist were stopped trying to cross the Southern Border.
    • So far in FY24, there have been 50 individuals whose names appear on the terrorist watchlist who have been stopped trying to enter the U.S. illegally between ports of entry.
  • In FY23, 169 people whose names appear on the terrorist watchlist were stopped trying to cross the Southern Border, an all-time record.
    • This total is more than the encounters in all FY17, FY18, FY19, FY20, FY21, and FY22 combined.

Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.
The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.
The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

Forum List

Back