Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

Sure I can.

When my Mom got sick with cancer, the whole parish prayed for her to get better. (She was a very popular teacher at the local Grammar School).

She died anyway.

No God.
If you had even the slightest sense (this is known as a contrary to fact hypothesis), you’d recognize how stupid that failed attempt at logic was.

If you had even the slightest sense (this is known as a contrary to fact hypothesis), you’d recognize how stupid that failed attempt at logic was.
No, pretty logical to me. If there is a God who cares, he would make things better. He doesn't.

1706460203717.png

To make a point you use those dummy videos because that's the limit of your intelligence! Like a grade-schooler.
"dummy videos"?

You mean the Jeff Dunham thing?

He's a well known comedian.

If you're seeing that a lot you are missing the point more often than most.

"dummy videos"?

You mean the Jeff Dunham thing?

He's a well known comedian.

If you're seeing that a lot you are missing the point more often than most.
Obviously if ANYONE is "seeing that a lot"... it is you as you referred to it first! Be a little more of an adult commentator and less of a juvenile quoting ventriloquists as your sources!

No, pretty logical to me. If there is a God who cares, he would make things better. He doesn't.

View attachment 894271
You’re incapable of assessing logic.

You exclude way too many alternatives.

In any event, you rancid imbecile, you’re in the wrong forum and are off topic heee.

If I had any deep need to discuss religion or God with a dolt like you it wouldn’t be in “politics.”

Remember when Biden said this?
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The above was Biden in 2019 campaign when he was seeking votes... and guess what?
his encouragement to "Surge to the border" WORKED!

View attachment 893766

So Biden says NO WALLS... NO GATES....
YET...we've been told as Christians that... Heaven's gates!
View attachment 893767

Heaven is ethereal ; no heed for imagined walls and gates or otherwise. Is all your reasoning this limited.

Obviously if ANYONE is "seeing that a lot"... it is you as you referred to it first! Be a little more of an adult commentator and less of a juvenile quoting ventriloquists as your sources!
As a source?

You really don't understand how any of this works, do you.

I guess you are a republican though, so automatically a little stupider than most normal people.

Remember when Biden said this?
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The above was Biden in 2019 campaign when he was seeking votes... and guess what?
his encouragement to "Surge to the border" WORKED!

View attachment 893766

So Biden says NO WALLS... NO GATES....
YET...we've been told as Christians that... Heaven's gates!
View attachment 893767

“WE surge the border..”

The GOVERNMENT, you jackasses.

WE. Judges. Border Patrol agents

US

Forum List

Back