Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

Yes and no. Let's put it into perspective. Even without knowing for certain we all seem to know we are more than just physical beings in this world. This more exists. Our minds are simply not yet capable of putting all the clues together. That's where faith comes in. You have it or you don't. The more advanced we become , the more we are able to see. We' re not all there yet this the difference of opinion. Everyone is correct in what they believe , there are no wrong answers.

Read Ezekiel 38 carefully.
Read your heart , they're simply on different pages of the book. You may believe you know the ending of the story but you may well not. It's more amazing than anyone here on Earth can ever imagine.

Last edited:
You'll know soon enough
It will be as you expect in.the begining , then you will gently be lifted into the reality of what does exist. It's not quite what you imagined it would be and yet it's more than you could ever imagine.

If you have facts, why are your numbers all over the board.

The wall was useless because you can defeat it in 10 minutes with tools from the Home Depot.
A) FACTS not guesses like your... defeat the wall in 10 minutes dumb ass!:
NO wall shows 213% more illegal entries!
During Trump’s four-year tenure, the total of illegal entries was 1,979,210.
Since Biden took office, 6.2 million illegal entries have occurred at our southern border.
Question for you....
Why do you live behind a wall for your home or a fence around your apartment...like Biden does if walls don't work?

BidenWalledhome010824.png

BidenVSTrumpillegals013024.png

A) FACTS not guesses like your... defeat the wall in 10 minutes dumb ass!:
NO wall shows 213% more illegal entries!
During Trump’s four-year tenure, the total of illegal entries was 1,979,210.
Since Biden took office, 6.2 million illegal entries have occurred at our southern border.
Question for you....
Why do you live behind a wall for your home or a fence around your apartment...like Biden does if walls don't work?

View attachment 895274

View attachment 895267
Walls are an invitation for the bold. That's one of the characteristics that makes heroes and villains , depending on the light you frame them in. I only lock my doors while I sleep because I don't like surprises. Not because it will keep anyone out. If they want in they will find a way , welcome or not.

Let's not confuse national security with otherworldly notions.

Hell...Gates-n-shit....Won't let you bring your dog.

OIP.03G9p43Fs1SBFH3avCQBZQHaFj

OIP.rF-tDEKH-jxplAoFfo_TXwAAAA

Heaven....Just a path up the road apiece....Barn dance starts at 9:00, then coon huntin' all night long.

OIP.b5w1l5Z-4eYYIej4cBY-tAHaFi
However simplistic that message was it is true , in the greater sense. Enjoyed that episode of the Twilight Zone. Made one feel good as we were meant to.

Read your heart , they're simply on different pages of the book. You may believe you know the ending of the story but you may well not. It's more amazing than anyone here on Earth can ever imagine.
We're not at the end of the book just yet.

Walls are an invitation for the bold. That's one of the characteristics that makes heroes and villains , depending on the light you frame them in. I only lock my doors while I sleep because I don't like surprises. Not because it will keep anyone out. If they want in they will find a way , welcome or not.
I sleep 'locked' and 'loaded' (and not the drunk kind of loaded).

Yep, The Invaders with Agnes Warhead.....She was the alien!

Reminds me of the program with the reptilian creatures appearing as humans. The end showed a man and woman, both supposedly captives of the aliens. Suddenly patches of reptilian skin began to appear on the woman. The man said alarmingly, "You are turning into one of them!" She replied, "No. I'm turning back."

Forum List

Back