Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

If the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes at the Olympics, is there ANYONE who would want Israel to ever be allowed to participate in the Olympics? And yet, now we have Palestinians at the Olympics. Why is that?

If the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes at the Olympics, is there ANYONE who would want Israel to ever be allowed to participate in the Olympics? And yet, now we have Palestinians at the Olympics. Why is that?

ok...i dont give a shit about the palestinians... let me say that right off. I am going to address this post though.

It was not palestinianian athletes who did the killing.... it was nut case fucked up terrorists with a political agenda who did the killing.

The Olympics is about athletes coming together in spite of borders or political views.

I said "if the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes" & not if the Israeli athletes killed the Palestinian athletes.

ok...i dont give a shit about the palestinians... let me say that right off. I am going to address this post though.

It was not palestinianian athletes who did the killing.... it was nut case fucked up terrorists with a political agenda who did the killing.

The Olympics is about athletes coming together in spite of borders or political views.

Yes, I would !!!

The Americans, Chinese, Russians and Germans, among others, all were allowed to compete despite their murderous pasts.

The Palestinian athletes are not the cockroach anuses who committed the Munich Olympic massacre.

Germany played in the Olympics despite what the Nazis did in WWII. The German athletes are not culpable for what happened about 60 to 70 years ago.

Palestine is a fictional country, though. So maybe that's the real objection.

The Palestinian athletes are not the cockroach anuses who committed the Munich Olympic massacre.

Germany played in the Olympics despite what the Nazis did in WWII. The German athletes are not culpable for what happened about 60 to 70 years ago.

Shouldn't the Pals compete under the Israeli flag? :dunno:

I too cannot understand how Palestinians can be allowed to participate in the Olympics after massacring an Olympic athlete team during the Munich Olympics. Truly a mega disgrace to the true spirit of the Olympics.

The true Spirit of the Olympics ( something that seems to elude MJB and Roudy ) is THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD GATHERING TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE THE YOUTH OF THE WORLD IN ATHLETIC GAMES. 40 years ago that Spirit was defiled when terrorists committed an abomination. That act deserves to be condemned and I do so with a heart full of sadness. That being said however we might want to ask ourselves who on this board is at this moment attempting to defile that Spirit again. It is with a heavy heart that I say that it is MJB and Roudy. No barriers should be placed to stop the youth of the world from gathering. Any attempt to do so sullies and defiles the Spirit of the Games, and continues the abomination. They should be ashamed.
No, they shouldn't. Hijabs have a bad reputation as accomplices' hiding places for weapons in the commission of terrorist attacks.

December 5, 2008. "The Mumbai Terrorist Attacks--India's 9/11" According to eyewitnesses, Azam Amir Kasab (the only terrorist to be apprehended) had been accompanied by a woman in an all-concealing hijab while he shopped for supplies before the shooting started at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus

And in the commission of these terrorist attacks in which hijabs concealed accoutrements for terrorists, this is noted:

Dec 1, 2008; Israeli hostages killed by Islamic terrorists during the attacks on Mumbai (formerly Bombay) were tortured by their captors before they were bound together and killed, according to officials in both countries. Telegraph.co.uk

Sir, the hijab has been used to conceal murder weapons in numerous terrorist attacks. Instead of being used to modestly conceal feminine charms from evil-minded men, they are regularly used as evil-minded concealment of weapons used to exterminate people based on race, culture, country, religion, and just because they look like American people.

I'm sorry, but the facts are not on your side. Hijabs used to kill are evil. Used in the planned execution of 5,000 people, hijabs would be better if they'd never been woven into weapon concealment units for serial mass murders. When human beings kill each other over ethnic differences, everyone weeps. Tell your "heros" to stop using hijabs to murder people, please.

If you do not stop using and excusing hijabs in terrorist attacks, the consequence will be their worldwide banning. Human beings will organize to protect the innocent people killed in terrorist attacks to stop you from doing this using hijab.

And that's no jabberwocky.

The entire Muslim world of 1.2 billion has a total of FOUR yes FOUR Nobel prizes, country or no country. That's pretty pathetic compared to the 10 that a tiny country like Israel with 6 million population has received. And if you look at how many Jews have received its an astounding number of 170.

Conclusion: while you Muslims are busy finding new ways to hate, destroy, and kill, Jews are busy building and helping humanity.

Ya sure, lots of Nobels, but you're broads are ugly! :D

Like the gymnast whose performance is the topic of the OP........

If the Palis are Israeli citizens, sure.

If they aren't, those poor nomadic hapless rejects from Arab lands need a land of their own.

The entire Muslim world of 1.2 billion has a total of FOUR yes FOUR Nobel prizes, country or no country. That's pretty pathetic compared to the 10 that a tiny country like Israel with 6 million population has received. And if you look at how many Jews have received its an astounding number of 170.

Conclusion: while you Muslims are busy finding new ways to hate, destroy, and kill, Jews are busy building and helping humanity.

Ya sure, lots of Nobels, but you're broads are ugly! :D

Like the gymnast whose performance is the topic of the OP........

I find her quite adorable.

Yes but WHERE? The Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens want freedom from Israel. And yet not a single surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. And that is why I wonder if Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

If they aren't, those poor nomadic hapless rejects from Arab lands need a land of their own.

Yes but WHERE? The Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens want freedom from Israel. And yet not a single surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. And that is why I wonder if Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

No, but it would make a great place to set up Israel. :D

Ima dear, where would you prefer a Palestinian State?

Umm... I dunno... ummm... How about PALESTINE!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh dear Lord, surely you jest. Just look what happpened when Israel gave the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Why would you want the Palestinians to complete their own genocide by Israel granting them a Palestinian State in "Palestine"?

Oh dear Lord, surely you jest. Just look what happpened when Israel gave the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Why would you want the Palestinians to complete their own genocide by Israel granting them a Palestinian State in "Palestine"?

Israel shouldn't be giving anyone anything, they should have each negotiated instead of taking shit by force. Now they have problems, DUH!

Hey look Ima. The Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to govern them. And ever since, Palestinian terrorists have been killing Palestinian terrorists in record numbers. Is that a problem for Israel?

Israel shouldn't be giving anyone anything, they should have each negotiated instead of taking shit by force. Now they have problems, DUH!

I said "if the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes" & not if the Israeli athletes killed the Palestinian athletes.

Bottom line is your are trying to politicize the Olympics...something the Olympics are trying very hard to distance themselves from.

I object to the "Palestinians" being in the Olympics based on the fact that they are not a country.

Forum List

Back