Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

I said "if the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes" & not if the Israeli athletes killed the Palestinian athletes.

ok...i dont give a shit about the palestinians... let me say that right off. I am going to address this post though.

It was not palestinianian athletes who did the killing.... it was nut case fucked up terrorists with a political agenda who did the killing.

The Olympics is about athletes coming together in spite of borders or political views.

Bottom line is your are trying to politicize the Olympics...something the Olympics are trying very hard to distance themselves from.

I object to the "Palestinians" being in the Olympics based on the fact that they are not a country.

i think part of the olympic spirit involves putting aside political differences, and sometimes that means putting aside political borders.

for whom would you expect countryless athletes to compete? i think there were four countryless athletes who competed in the 2012 olympics. the palestinian athletes represent the palesstinian people. to not let them compete as representatives of their people would politicize the olympics far more than to let them compete.

also, imagine this...the top two competitors worldwide in the marathon...one is an israeli and the other a palestinian, who is not allowed to compete....i imagine some of the people on this thread would be delighted beyond belief were the palestiniaan runner disallowed, but i can guarantee you this, the israeli athlete would be greatly disappointed. athletes want to compete against the best.

but sincerely, thank you for the comments about not politicising the olympics.

Last edited:
Hey look Ima. The Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to govern them. And ever since, Palestinian terrorists have been killing Palestinian terrorists in record numbers. Is that a problem for Israel?

Oh dear Lord, surely you jest. Just look what happpened when Israel gave the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Why would you want the Palestinians to complete their own genocide by Israel granting them a Palestinian State in "Palestine"?

Israel shouldn't be giving anyone anything, they should have each negotiated instead of taking shit by force. Now they have problems, DUH!

That arabs are killing arabs? I don't think ANYONE has a problem with that! :D

Hey look Ima. The Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to govern them. And ever since, Palestinian terrorists have been killing Palestinian terrorists in record numbers. Is that a problem for Israel?

Israel shouldn't be giving anyone anything, they should have each negotiated instead of taking shit by force. Now they have problems, DUH!

I have a problem with anyone killing anyone, Ima , what has turned your heart to stone.

Last edited:

I have a problem with anyone killing anyone. Ima , what has turned your heart to stone.

Sure, in a cumbaya world, nobody would die from war. In this instance, they can fight it out to the man, woman and child, I say go for it.

Anyways, MJB was just trying to change the subject because he couldn't deal with what I said.

I have a problem with anyone killing anyone. Ima , what has turned your heart to stone.

Sure, in a cumbaya world, nobody would die from war. In this instance, they can fight it out to the man, woman and child, I say go for it.

Anyways, MJB was just trying to change the subject because he couldn't deal with what I said.

Just a word of advice, Ima, if you decend to MJB's level you just end up playing in the gutter and eventually you become calcified !!!

Just a word of advice, Ima, if you decend to MJB's level you just end up playing in the gutter and eventually you become calcified !!!
You and ima are both in the same gutter, just different levels. Ima is a hater that hates Jews above all others, while you exclusively hate Jews.

You and ima are both in the same gutter, just different levels. Ima is a hater that hates Jews above all others, while you exclusively hate Jews.

Roudy, All I will say to you is that You don't have a clue which for you is pretty much par for the course. I don't hate anyone and I defy you to find any post that would demonstrate this so called hatred for the Jews that you accuse me of. Find me something similar to you always refering to Muslims as animals. You Roudy are the Hater.

Last edited:
Yeah, your point is sure valid about "the true spirit of the Olympics" like Palestinian terrorists massacring the Israeli Olympic team in Munich. Seal, you are so full of crap. And that is why we love you.

I said "if the Israeli's killed the Palestinian athletes" & not if the Israeli athletes killed the Palestinian athletes.

Bottom line is your are trying to politicize the Olympics...something the Olympics are trying very hard to distance themselves from.

I object to the "Palestinians" being in the Olympics based on the fact that they are not a country.

i think part of the olympic spirit involves putting aside political differences, and sometimes that means putting aside political borders.

for whom would you expect countryless athletes to compete? i think there were four countryless athletes who competed in the 2012 olympics. the palestinian athletes represent the palesstinian people. to not let them compete as representatives of their people would politicize the olympics far more than to let them compete.

also, imagine this...the top two competitors worldwide in the marathon...one is an israeli and the other a palestinian, who is not allowed to compete....i imagine some of the people on this thread would be delighted beyond belief were the palestiniaan runner disallowed, but i can guarantee you this, the israeli athlete would be greatly disappointed. athletes want to compete against the best.

What ever makes you think for one second that the IOC will not let qualified athletes compete?

Several athletes every year participated and compete independently under the Olympic flag.

Athletes are not here competing for ..."a people" They are competing for their country.

bottom line is your are trying to politicize the olympics...something the olympics are trying very hard to distance themselves from.

I object to the "palestinians" being in the olympics based on the fact that they are not a country.

For whom would you expect countryless athletes to compete? I think there were four countryless athletes who competed in the 2012 olympics. The palestinian athletes represent the palesstinian people. To not let them compete as representatives of their people would politicize the olympics far more than to let them compete.

Also, imagine this...the top two competitors worldwide in the marathon...one is an israeli and the other a palestinian, who is not allowed to compete....i imagine some of the people on this thread would be delighted beyond belief were the palestiniaan runner disallowed, but i can guarantee you this, the israeli athlete would be greatly disappointed. Athletes want to compete against the best.

But sincerely, thank you for the comments about not politicising the olympics.

what ever makes you think for one second that the ioc will not let qualified athletes compete?

Several athletes every year participated and compete independently under the olympic flag.

Athletes are not here competing for ..."a people" they are competing for their country.

People are competing so that the guys in charge of the olympics can make tons of dough, all the rest is bullshit. End of stoty.

As ususual Ima, you express your thoughts without thinking. Read this folks.

For whom would you expect countryless athletes to compete? I think there were four countryless athletes who competed in the 2012 olympics. The palestinian athletes represent the palesstinian people. To not let them compete as representatives of their people would politicize the olympics far more than to let them compete.

Also, imagine this...the top two competitors worldwide in the marathon...one is an israeli and the other a palestinian, who is not allowed to compete....i imagine some of the people on this thread would be delighted beyond belief were the palestiniaan runner disallowed, but i can guarantee you this, the israeli athlete would be greatly disappointed. Athletes want to compete against the best.

what ever makes you think for one second that the ioc will not let qualified athletes compete?

Several athletes every year participated and compete independently under the olympic flag.

Athletes are not here competing for ..."a people" they are competing for their country.

People are competing so that the guys in charge of the olympics can make tons of dough, all the rest is bullshit. End of stoty.

Aside from Phelps, Bolt and a few other Americans, no athletes make a dime (some countries give a few thou, but really it's nothing). NBC pays like $2Billion for the rights and the athletes get how much? Nada. To train non-stop for 4 years? What a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Then you know zero about soul of a true athlete. But that also does no surprise me.

What ever makes you think for one second that the IOC will not let qualified athletes compete?

Several athletes every year participated and compete independently under the Olympic flag.

Athletes are not here competing for ..."a people" They are competing for their country.

the same IOC that let's athletes compete without a country also lets the palestinians compete as representatives of palestine. also, i am not so sure they are competeing "for" their country. athletes, at least the ones i have known, compete for the competition...and while they proudly represent their country, it is not the reason they compete. look at galen rupp (go CCHS Rams. woooo-hooooo) and mo farah.

less than a handful every year compete under the olympic flag. this year there were four, and their circumstances were far different than those of the palestinian athletes.

there are no provisions in the IOC that says one must compete for a country particularly and as far as i can tell, the IOC recognises the palestinian olympic committee. i really don't see what the problem is?

all i am really saying is that i do not believe the olympics should be politicised and there would be, in my opinion, less political uproar were the palestinians allowed to march as palestinians than there would be if they were forced to compete as countryless athletes (and i believe there are some limitations as to the full participation of countryless athletes in the games).

also, as a supporter of the palestinian people, i can think of no better way to expose the injustice being done to them as an occupied, countryless people, than on the platform of the olympic games, but guess what...i do not believe in politicising the olympics, period.

Great news Seal. Skit will be here soon. Are you sure you don't want me to send you more disposable diapers?

the same IOC that let's athletes compete without a country also lets the palestinians compete as representatives of palestine. also, i am not so sure they are competeing "for" their country. athletes, at least the ones i have known, compete for the competition...and while they proudly represent their country, it is not the reason they compete. look at galen rupp (go CCHS Rams. woooo-hooooo) and mo farah.

less than a handful every year compete under the olympic flag. this year there were four, and their circumstances were far different than those of the palestinian athletes.

there are no provisions in the IOC that says one must compete for a country particularly and as far as i can tell, the IOC recognises the palestinian olympic committee. i really don't see what the problem is?

all i am really saying is that i do not believe the olympics should be politicised and there would be, in my opinion, less political uproar were the palestinians allowed to march as palestinians than there would be if they were forced to compete as countryless athletes (and i believe there are some limitations as to the full participation of countryless athletes in the games).

also, as a supporter of the palestinian people, i can think of no better way to expose the injustice being done to them as an occupied, countryless people, than on the platform of the olympic games, but guess what...i do not believe in politicising the olympics, period.

the Palestinians are not a country......simple as that. Therefor should not be able to march or participate in the Olympics as a "country" .....

And for all of that......it still does not hinder a palestinian athlete who wants to compete in the games.....country or not... politics or not.

Good for the Aly Raisman....an American woman with Jewish heritage for doing a outstanding gold medal performance ...to the music of HER choice.

Aside from Phelps, Bolt and a few other Americans, no athletes make a dime (some countries give a few thou, but really it's nothing). NBC pays like $2Billion for the rights and the athletes get how much? Nada. To train non-stop for 4 years? What a fucking joke.
Ima why do you insist on broadcasting your stupidly to the entire world? Bolt makes about 30 million a year and Phelps much more after what he acheived in the last round. Most of the Gold medal winners move on to live very lucrative lives and become national heroes. And there are countries that have yet to win ANY medal.

the Palestinians are not a country......simple as that. Therefor should not be able to march or participate in the Olympics as a "country" .....

And for all of that......it still does not hinder a palestinian athlete who wants to compete in the games.....country or not... politics or not.

Good for the Aly Raisman....an American woman with Jewish heritage for doing a outstanding gold medal performance ...to the music of HER choice.

the IOC disagrees with you, as do i, regarding the palestinian athletes.

as for aly raisman, i have had, and still do have, nothing but praise for her, regardless of her religion, ethnicity, and nationality (yes, i know she was american). she conducted herself with a grace, dignity, and maturity beyond her years, not only in her performances on the floor, but in her behaviour of the floor as well. i have said as much many times. i think it was unfortunate that she be put in an uncomfortable position because of her religion that she seemed to not fully embrace. i think she wanted to compete, and would have been quite happy, competing as a gymnast, and not as a jewish gymnast, just as galen rupp and mo fareh were happy to compete as runners, and not as a catholic runner and muslim runner.

i have also stated i have no problem with her, or any athlete, who wishes to memorialise the munich tragedy doing so in their proper place and in an appropriate manner, but i think the IOC was not only right, but very wise, to not do so. i think in some of these threads, their (the IOC) reasoning can clearly be seen, with some posters going so far as imagining the killing of the palestinian athletes, and certainly the shaming of them, who were not even born forty years ago.

i am not even sure why we are discussing this. i have said all i have to say on the subect, perhaps more than i should have. jewish people have every right to be proud of aly and should be, but when that "pride" extends to denigrating athletes and peoples who are not jewish, they do a dis-service to this lovely young woman and wonderful athlete. i am sure you feel the same...i hope.

Great news Seal. Skit is back. Do you need more disposable diapers?

the IOC disagrees with you, as do i, regarding the palestinian athletes.

as for aly raisman, i have had, and still do have, nothing but praise for her, regardless of her religion, ethnicity, and nationality (yes, i know she was american). she conducted herself with a grace, dignity, and maturity beyond her years, not only in her performances on the floor, but in her behaviour of the floor as well. i have said as much many times. i think it was unfortunate that she be put in an uncomfortable position because of her religion that she seemed to not fully embrace. i think she wanted to compete, and would have been quite happy, competing as a gymnast, and not as a jewish gymnast, just as galen rupp and mo fareh were happy to compete as runners, and not as a catholic runner and muslim runner.

i have also stated i have no problem with her, or any athlete, who wishes to memorialise the munich tragedy doing so in their proper place and in an appropriate manner, but i think the IOC was not only right, but very wise, to not do so. i think in some of these threads, their (the IOC) reasoning can clearly be seen, with some posters going so far as imagining the killing of the palestinian athletes, and certainly the shaming of them, who were not even born forty years ago.

i am not even sure why we are discussing this. i have said all i have to say on the subect, perhaps more than i should have. jewish people have every right to be proud of aly and should be, but when that "pride" extends to denigrating athletes and peoples who are not jewish, they do a dis-service to this lovely young woman and wonderful athlete. i am sure you feel the same...i hope.

Forum List

Back