Healthcare for all would cost $32 TRILLION over 10 years.

Depending on how many Americans die, potentially we could save a lot of money. Thank God the rich ones will be OK.

Medicare for all means I end up dead very soon. I’ve gotbprobsbky 25-30 years left in my life if things don’t change. Under Medicare for all it’s probably 2-3 years.

That's a cute story.

How does that work? Every time someone goes to a doctor, who would have previously gone without care, it takes 3 months off your life?
He's going to commit suicide if medicare for all gets passed. See his post to me.

Depending on how many Americans die, potentially we could save a lot of money. Thank God the rich ones will be OK.

Medicare for all means I end up dead very soon. I’ve gotbprobsbky 25-30 years left in my life if things don’t change. Under Medicare for all it’s probably 2-3 years.

That's a cute story.

How does that work? Every time someone goes to a doctor, who would have previously gone without care, it takes 3 months off your life?
He's going to commit suicide if medicare for all gets passed. See his post to me.

He does seem a little depressed.

That's a cute story.

Says he will refuse to use it. Suicide by refusing treatment until death.

So I can’t put a link on this because I was just watching this on TV during a panel discussion.

So what they said was that 32 trillion sounds like a lot unless you look at the big picture. If you take all the money spent now to insurance companies and take the money that is used for eyeglasses and hearing aids and all that other kind of stuff and put it all together and then, in its place, healthcare for everyone, the estimated cost is $32 trillion over 10 years.

But the savings would be trillions.

So what they were saying was that over the next 10 years we’re going to spend way more than 32 trillion anyway.

I’m not sure that’s accurate. If we just follow the GOP plan of let the fukers die, then we will probably save some money.

Yea but consider we are already going to spend that without universal coverage for all. We spend more than we should and get less than we should.

We could do things right, spend less and cover everyone for less than we spend now

That's a cute story.

Says he will refuse to use it. Suicide by refusing treatment until death.

The least he could do is start smoking.

Would the health of your soul allow you to buy needed care on the black market?

The funnier part of your scenario is your assumption as to how long you'd live, with or without medical care.

No it would not. 6-8 months to lose my vision from my glaucoma and likely less than three years to have the heart attack or grand mal seizure that would likely kill me.

Under Communism, the plan of the Nazicrats, you are merely a part. You are interchangeable with thousands of other like parts. To the rulers of the fascist democrats, your death has no meaning. No person outside of the elite has any value. The job you perform on behalf of the reich will be filled by another part, equally unimportant to the ruling elite. Healthcare is simply a calculation, will it benefit the rulers more to prolong your life, or to replace you?

Life has no value to the democrats. The masses exist only to serve the elite.

So I can’t put a link on this because I was just watching this on TV during a panel discussion.

So what they said was that 32 trillion sounds like a lot unless you look at the big picture. If you take all the money spent now to insurance companies and take the money that is used for eyeglasses and hearing aids and all that other kind of stuff and put it all together and then, in its place, healthcare for everyone, the estimated cost is $32 trillion over 10 years.

So what they were saying was that over the next 10 years we’re going to spend way more than 32 trillion anyway.

I’m not sure that’s accurate. If we just follow the GOP plan of let the fukers die, then we will probably save some money.

got it

someone stated an opinion, you heard it, you posted it.

with no facts to back you, or him, up
We do know that Republicans want to end healthcare for millions of people. And we know the Republicans want to do that to pay for the tax cuts for billionaires. Those are just facts. We don’t really dispute those.

got it

someone stated an opinion, you heard it, you posted it.

with no facts to back you, or him, up
We do know that Republicans want to end healthcare for millions of people. And we know the Republicans want to do that to pay for the tax cuts for billionaires. Those are just facts. We don’t really dispute those.

We do know....

We do know...

no, you DON'T know....

you just bleat out what your shepherd sings

Forum List

Back