He ‘Wants to Kill Us’: Rachel Maddow

Her actions in regard to Trump's actions. You only report on the reactions.

Lib please, she does this shit for the money she doesn't give a shit about liberals or liberalism.
You're cute but I see through this like a clean window. You can't address Trump's actions so all your time is spent talking about people's reactions to Trump's actions. Weeee!
Be VERY specific and cite for us a Trump action that leads one to believe he wants to Kill all of us? I won't hold my breath waiting.

Why? It's an interpretation of his actions. Not that he wants to actually murder someone snowflake. Don't let your head explode. And I don't mean your head will actually explode and don't ask me to cite medical proof.
So no actual action Trump has taken got it you LYING piece of human excrement.

To commit murder? No. I'm sorry you thought she meant actual murder but everyone gets she didn't mean taking the life of the press et al.

Rachel Maddow is a mentally deranged deviant that is afraid of the voices in it's head.

It does have one amazing talent: It's one of only a few people who can put its foot in its mouth while its head is firmly shoved up its ass.

Quite a trick!

Lib please, she does this shit for the money she doesn't give a shit about liberals or liberalism.
You're cute but I see through this like a clean window. You can't address Trump's actions so all your time is spent talking about people's reactions to Trump's actions. Weeee!
Be VERY specific and cite for us a Trump action that leads one to believe he wants to Kill all of us? I won't hold my breath waiting.

Why? It's an interpretation of his actions. Not that he wants to actually murder someone snowflake. Don't let your head explode. And I don't mean your head will actually explode and don't ask me to cite medical proof.
So no actual action Trump has taken got it you LYING piece of human excrement.

To commit murder? No. I'm sorry you thought she meant actual murder but everyone gets she didn't mean taking the life of the press et al.
Again you can not support your claim and admit it proving you are a lying piece of crap.

Hey "CloseMinded"! Please tell us again that ISIS doesn't hate us.

OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us. Because now you have top say the actual words. You clearly get the point.

That makes NO SENSE! "They hate us but don't dislike us"??? GEEZ no wonder people like you are so f...ked up in the head!
YOU make absolutely NO SENSE. What is the opposite of "dislike"...."LIKE" dummy! So How then can you "HATE" someone you "LIKE"???
Makes no sense!

I agree, so that's why when someone says something don't count unless you use the specific words is rather silly. I agree, they dislike us but they never used those words.
So you are totally ignoring these actual words from ISIS members?
ISIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion
“We hate you first and foremost, because you are disbelievers, you reject the oneness of Allah.”
The article goes on to list six reasons why they hate the West and why they fight Westerners. They six reasons are as follows:
“We hate you first and foremost, because you are disbelievers, you reject the oneness of Allah.”
“We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted.”
“In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.”
“We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion.”
“We hate you for your crimes against Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bombs, kill, and maim our people around the world.”
Sixth “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out.”
The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.
ISIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion - CounterJihad

Hey "CloseMinded"! Please tell us again that ISIS doesn't hate us.

OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us. Because now you have top say the actual words. You clearly get the point.

That makes NO SENSE! "They hate us but don't dislike us"??? GEEZ no wonder people like you are so f...ked up in the head!
YOU make absolutely NO SENSE. What is the opposite of "dislike"...."LIKE" dummy! So How then can you "HATE" someone you "LIKE"???
Makes no sense!

I agree, so that's why when someone says something don't count unless you use the specific words is rather silly. I agree, they dislike us but they never used those words.
So you are totally ignoring these actual words from ISIS members?
ISIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion
The article goes on to list six reasons why they hate the West and why they fight Westerners. They six reasons are as follows:
“We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted.”
“In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.”
“We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion.”
“We hate you for your crimes against Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bombs, kill, and maim our people around the world.”
Sixth “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out.”
The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.
ISIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion - CounterJihad

Is my point flying 50,000 feet above your head?

Forum List

Back