He ‘Wants to Kill Us’: Rachel Maddow

Another thread that complains about responses to Trump's actions without mentioning his actions.

More and more of these popping up.

When and WHERE did Trump personally try to KILL US?????
Besides Trump never said anything like that? But it is again the MSM totally biased reporting putting out this absolute disgusting comment.
Update on her comment being used by MSM as a "FACT"!
"Trump wants to kill us"!
up from 14,000 to now 93,000 results...
Trumwantstokillus2.png

ACTUALLY, snowflake, this thread is about Rachel 'MADCOW' and HER actions....

Her actions in regard to Trump's actions. You only report on the reactions.

Lib please, she does this shit for the money she doesn't give a shit about liberals or liberalism.
You're cute but I see through this like a clean window. You can't address Trump's actions so all your time is spent talking about people's reactions to Trump's actions. Weeee!

The thread isn't about Trump you dumb ass ignorant hack.

It never is. It's always about people's reactions. It seems you think this is clever but I see through it like cellophane.

But Trump never mentioned "killing US"! This was Maddow's statement. And instead providing the fact she SAID... the MSM in now 93,000 results clearly states:
"Trump wants to kill us".

As I pointed out this is another example of idiots believing the other idiots i.e. MSM who never told the whole story! BIASED Sensationalism!

Lib please, she does this shit for the money she doesn't give a shit about liberals or liberalism.
You're cute but I see through this like a clean window. You can't address Trump's actions so all your time is spent talking about people's reactions to Trump's actions. Weeee!

It never is. It's always about people's reactions. It seems you think this is clever but I see through it like cellophane.

But Trump never mentioned "killing US"! This was Maddow's statement. And instead providing the fact she SAID... the MSM in now 93,000 results clearly states:

As I pointed out this is another example of idiots believing the other idiots i.e. MSM who never told the whole story! BIASED Sensationalism!

If idiots are believing other idiots where does it say anywhere that anyone believes Trump "wants to kill us"? You're crazy like a fox.

Opps, now are you going to require a psych exam of foxes? I hope not.

Let me try again, Isis is said to hate America they've never said "I hate America" but they have wished death on us all but now that's different under these new rules.

Another thread that complains about responses to Trump's actions without mentioning his actions.

Hey idiot! There are no actions from Trump that states or implies that he wants to kill the press.

Just stop with your brain dead stupidity.

Hey idiot! There are no actions from Trump that states or implies that he wants to kill the press.

Yeah, his actions have been totally supportive! Waka Waka

:420:

"Trump's actions"? What actual "ACTIONS" has Trump put into place that is "KILLING US"????
Seriously can you name ONE Executive Order that is "KILLING US"? Give me some real facts OK?

If idiots are believing other idiots where does it say anywhere that anyone believes Trump "wants to kill us"? You're crazy like a fox.

Opps, now are you going to require a psych exam of foxes? I hope not.

Let me try again, Isis is said to hate America they've never said "I hate America" but they have wished death on us all but now that's different under these new rules.

You wrote "they've never said "I hate America"....
SIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion
“We hate you first and foremost, because you are disbelievers, you reject the oneness of Allah.”
The article goes on to list six reasons why they hate the West and why they fight Westerners. They six reasons are as follows:
  1. “We hate you first and foremost, because you are disbelievers, you reject the oneness of Allah.”
  2. “We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted.”
  3. “In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.”
  4. “We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion.”
  5. “We hate you for your crimes against Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bombs, kill, and maim our people around the world.”
  6. Sixth “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out.”
The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.
ISIS Explains Why Islamists Hate Us, and It Has Everything to Do with Religion - CounterJihad

So please tell me again that ISIS (who's name is:Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) I mean "Islamic" is the FIRST Word!

Irrelevant. What actions has he done that says he wants to kill the press? None. You and Maddow are liars as usual.

Irrelevant. What actions has he done that says he wants to kill the press? None. You and Maddow are liars as usual.

Irrelevant. He doesn't like the press. Stop being a snowflake.

She's talking about the press, but orange-unibrow isn't going to jack shit. He may try, but he'll get tied up and run out of town on a rail.

Hey "CloseMinded"! Please tell us again that ISIS doesn't hate us.

OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us. Because now you have top say the actual words. You clearly get the point.

That makes NO SENSE! "They hate us but don't dislike us"??? GEEZ no wonder people like you are so f...ked up in the head!
YOU make absolutely NO SENSE. What is the opposite of "dislike"...."LIKE" dummy! So How then can you "HATE" someone you "LIKE"???
Makes no sense!

She's talking about the press, but orange-unibrow isn't going to jack shit. He may try, but he'll get tied up and run out of town on a rail.

She was talking about the press! I agree!
But the idiotic press and idiots like you read the headline and I did another search just a second ago...
NOTE there are now 20,900 results!
The point is idiots like you repeat this and NOW more idiots like you think Trump wants to kill us". Really your ilk are really really dumb,naive and totally
IGNORANT! I mean you tell me what kind of idiot says "OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us." as one of your compatriots "ClosedMinded said! Really?
You and CloseMinded don't seem to understand how the MSM works because YOU believe them! "Trump wants to kill us"! You believe that too!
Trumpwantstokillus3.png

Hey "CloseMinded"! Please tell us again that ISIS doesn't hate us.

OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us. Because now you have top say the actual words. You clearly get the point.

That makes NO SENSE! "They hate us but don't dislike us"??? GEEZ no wonder people like you are so f...ked up in the head!
YOU make absolutely NO SENSE. What is the opposite of "dislike"...."LIKE" dummy! So How then can you "HATE" someone you "LIKE"???
Makes no sense!

I agree, so that's why when someone says something don't count unless you use the specific words is rather silly. I agree, they dislike us but they never used those words.

Be VERY specific and cite for us a Trump action that leads one to believe he wants to Kill all of us? I won't hold my breath waiting.

isn't this amazing that the MSM can bias the news so millions of people think that Trump wants to kill us

Pretty sure Maddow doesn't have a thousand viewers.

And most tune in for the comic relief.

Maddow is the MST3K version of the news.

MST3k.jpg

Be VERY specific and cite for us a Trump action that leads one to believe he wants to Kill all of us? I won't hold my breath waiting.

Why? It's an interpretation of his actions. Not that he wants to actually murder someone snowflake. Don't let your head explode. And I don't mean your head will actually explode and don't ask me to cite medical proof.

Why? It's an interpretation of his actions. Not that he wants to actually murder someone snowflake. Don't let your head explode. And I don't mean your head will actually explode and don't ask me to cite medical proof.
So no actual action Trump has taken got it you LYING piece of human excrement.

She was talking about the press! I agree!
But the idiotic press and idiots like you read the headline and I did another search just a second ago...
NOTE there are now 20,900 results!
The point is idiots like you repeat this and NOW more idiots like you think Trump wants to kill us". Really your ilk are really really dumb,naive and totally
IGNORANT! I mean you tell me what kind of idiot says "OK they hate us, but they don't dislike us." as one of your compatriots "ClosedMinded said! Really?
You and CloseMinded don't seem to understand how the MSM works because YOU believe them! "Trump wants to kill us"! You believe that too!
View attachment 124591

Get some sleep and take a tylenol. You'll feel batter.

Forum List

Back