PBS Encourages Students To Analyze The Feelings Of Suicide Bombers…

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
suicide-bomb.jpg

You’ve got to be kidding me! And my tax dollars pay for this crap?

PBS’ “LearningMedia” division—which, according to the organization’s website, is “America’s #1 Educational Media Brand for access to thousands of innovative, standards-aligned digital resources, [and] compelling student experiences”—offers teachers the free “Dying to be a Martyr” lesson plan, one objective of which is to “explain why individuals and groups sometimes turn to tactics of terrorism.”

More about this crap @ Your Tax Dollars At Work: Students Encouraged To Analyze Feelings Of Suicide Bombers

Another America did it lesson eh ? Goes right along with the Obama apology world tour for all that built up American anger or hate we distributed all over the world as according to Obama and his wife.

suicide-bomb.jpg

PBS’ “LearningMedia” division—which, according to the organization’s website, is “America’s #1 Educational Media Brand for access to thousands of innovative, standards-aligned digital resources, [and] compelling student experiences”—offers teachers the free “Dying to be a Martyr” lesson plan, one objective of which is to “explain why individuals and groups sometimes turn to tactics of terrorism.”

More about this crap @ Your Tax Dollars At Work: Students Encouraged To Analyze Feelings Of Suicide Bombers
You are outraged because of people wanting to learn the psyche of suicide bombers? Wow! Analytical psychology must have never been introduced in your life..

suicide-bomb.jpg

You are outraged because of people wanting to learn the psyche of suicide bombers? Wow! Analytical psychology must have never been introduced in your life..
You mean like how everyone was so interested in the psyche of Dylan Roof?

The psyche of suicide bombers is simple to understand, they spend a life being brainwashed by a satanic cult, so filled with hatred for anyone who does not share their belief, that they will obey their elders who promise them a life a thousand times better than the one they are living.

It takes a government sponsored media outlet to figure that out?

I'd like the assholes to feel a nice big bullet exploding their heads just prior to them detonating their bombs. Be fun to analyze how far pieces of their brains and skulls flew as a result of the explosive energy generated.

suicide-bomb.jpg

. Depends on why the psyche is being analyzed... If a liberal is doing it, then it is being done in thought that the mind of a suicide bomber can somehow be reformed, defused or made to become seperated from his religious views in life. If a conservative is analyzing the bomber, it's only to figure out what information he or she (the bombers) might have in which will lead him or her (the conservatives) to information that will thwart the next attack, and then after that to lock his or her (the bombers) crazed self up for life at Gitmo.

Who cares how these lunatics suicide bombers feel!

PBS obviously has sympathy for them , otherwise it wouldn't engage in such stupidity.

In trying to encourage teachers, they hope the teachers will spread "the good word " to the students that these terrorists are blowing themselves up for a noble cause.

Teachers are usually left wing PC in any case, so they wouldn't need much encouragement .

Why don't these PBS geniuses transport themselves to the Middle East ......and and blow themselves up?

Good riddance!

Forum List

Back