He Moved from LA to a Small Town, Here’s What Culture Shocks He Faced

God Loving? Doubtful.

The basic tenant of Christianity is “love thy neighbor”…you guys work in hate like some artists work in clay or oil based paint.

What the guy didnt say is if he is still voting liberal

Refugees from california are carriers of toxic liberal diseases as they spread across America

I wonder how long before he helps turn Idaho into the same political and cultural shithole he left in california?

Last edited:
He writes of a "lack of diversity" as though it were a problem. Think about that.

Brainwashing.

God Loving? Doubtful.

The basic tenant of Christianity is “love thy neighbor”…you guys work in hate like some artists work in clay or oil based paint.

No it's not.

You fail again!

On a Sunday morning even..

God Loving? Doubtful.

No it's not.

You fail again!

Oh…okay? LOL
How do pieces of shit like Candyass remain fugitives of natural selection this long?

I'm telling you folks....

We need to remove some child resistant lids off household cleaning supplies and maybe remove some safety warning so nature can get caught up. There are way to many of these mindless drones stealing our oxygen.

God Loving? Doubtful.

As you broadbrush like some hack claiming they are an artist.
Deplorable was the big fat paintbrush Hillary colored rural America with and you idiots all lapped it up despite it costing you an election.
Like a child with a marker on a wall, you continue to scrawl that incoherent babbling as you lack the ability to argue ideas on merit.

God Loving? Doubtful.

No it's not.

You fail again!

Oh…okay? LOL
How do pieces of shit like Candyass remain fugitives of natural selection this long?

I'm telling you folks....

We need to remove some child resistant lids off household cleaning supplies and maybe remove some safety warning so nature can get caught up. There are way to many of these mindless drones stealing our oxygen.

As if on cue….

Exhibit A of 24/7 conservative hate shows up. Thanks

Refugees from california are carriers of toxic liberal diseases as they spread across America

I wonder how long before he helps turn Idaho into the same political and cultural shithole he left in california?
They fuked up Oregon...ROYALLY...and Colorado...and New Mexico.
They are cultural AIDS. White liberals deserve to be thrown into a volcano.

He did say many times his views were changing. And Idaho is solidly red. As red as any state in the union.
It would take hundreds of thousands of guys like this to turn Idaho around.
Californians are more likely to stay near the coast line than move into the mountainous middle.

They fuked up Oregon...ROYALLY...and Colorado...and New Mexico.
They are cultural AIDS. White liberals deserve to be thrown into a volcano.
I know you are just kidding about the volcanoes

but otherwise I agree

He did say many times his views were changing. And Idaho is solidly red. As red as any state in the union.
It would take hundreds of thousands of guys like this to turn Idaho around.
Californians are more likely to stay near the coast line than move into the mountainous middle.

Liberal californa refugees are rotten apples no matter where they live

I know you are just kidding about the volcanoes

ronaldo.gif

So this dude and his wife moved to Victor, Idaho with his pick up and suv. Didn’t buy a house. Means no money.

He can’t compete here so he moved to Victor. So what kind of future and jobs he can get in Victor?

There are constructions all over Ca and there’s a very big shortages of workers all over. I mean ALL over. Especially if you are whitey. Don’t even need to stay in LA or even close to any city.

Not an earth-shaking political statement. Just a well-written dissertation on the difference between life in a big city and a small town in the middle of nowhere. Easy to read and enough to give a few smiles and “I wishes.”

In my small town, everybody helps everybody

People leave their doors unlocked and their valuables in plain sight

Wouldn't that be nice where you live?

Forum List

Back