Biden Infuriates Ohio Residents Yet Again

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I actually caught this on TV live in Ohio, but I'll link you to an article on the web which covers it in part.

I don't know that any web article covers all of this but probably someone somewhere does.

I was clicking the channels and came across Ben Bergquam (I believe) there interviewing people. Within minutes, I was literally aghast at what I saw.
  • Biden shows up a year after the fact, apparently feeling it safe enough now.
  • East Palestine has been destroyed.
  • The entire town showed up hoping and expecting that Biden was finally coming with news that his fed was coming with some REAL HELP.
  • They expected that Biden would have a hearing giving the news in a big town hall for everyone to hear and ask questions.
  • Instead, Biden had just a small meeting in the tiny firehouse where he only met with a handful of hand-selected people friendly to him while the rest of the town was left to strand outside with their d*cks in their hands.
  • There before cameras, Joe announced what a great success and effort his EPA had been there, while the whole town remains poisoned and everyone sick.
  • One resident noted that the place is so contaminated that if you throw a handful of dirt from the ground in water, it forms a colorful shiny "oil spill" appearance on the surface.
  • After announcing Joe's "good work" for the cameras, Joe got in his limo and drove away while people there were literally in tears crying with frustration and anger. People interviewed repeatedly said that they could not believe our government has come to this having absolutely no regard for its citizens and treating them like trash.

1708226140681.png

I actually caught this on TV live in Ohio, but I'll link you to an article on the web which covers it in part.

I don't know that any web article covers all of this but probably someone somewhere does.

I was clicking the channels and came across Ben Bergquam (I believe) there interviewing people. Within minutes, I was literally aghast at what I saw.
  • Biden shows up a year after the fact, apparently feeling it safe enough now.
  • East Palestine has been destroyed.
  • The entire town showed up hoping and expecting that Biden was finally coming with news that his fed was coming with some REAL HELP.
  • They expected that Biden would have a hearing giving the news in a big town hall for everyone to hear and ask questions.
  • Instead, Biden had just a small meeting in the tiny firehouse where he only met with a handful of hand-selected people friendly to him while the rest of the town was left to strand outside with their d*cks in their hands.
  • There before cameras, Joe announced what a great success and effort his EPA had been there, while the whole town remains poisoned and everyone sick.
  • One resident noted that the place is so contaminated that if you throw a handful of dirt from the ground in water, it forms a colorful shiny "oil spill" appearance on the surface.
  • After announcing Joe's "good work" for the cameras, Joe got in his limo and drove away while people there were literally in tears crying with frustration and anger. People interviewed repeatedly said that they could not believe our government has come to this having absolutely no regard for its citizens and treating them like trash.

they should have welcomed him with eggs and rotten tomatos,,

Damn, little kids have more brains and integrity than our installed imposter crack smoking child sniffing WH traitor.
Sure pal.

Those kids are like.....
"Why am I holding this sign"
"What does this sign mean"

I'm not even sure why he bothered to go at all. After all this time it was just a dog and pony show. It's almost an insult to show up now, especially if you aren't even bringing any real help.

I mean trump wasn't the president and he couldn't really do anything so to speak but at least he showed up right after the accident and at least bought food for the workers. All he could do was make a gesture but atleast his was timely and more sincere.

I'm not even sure why he bothered to go at all.

I heard someone explain it's because East Palestine shares a media market with Western PA - a heavily contested swing state in an election year.

So as usual, it is self serving political pandering.

Is it effective?

I infer your opinion would be "No", and I'm inclined to agree with ya.

Forum List

Back