He May Be Paralyzed.

my dear ...i am not one to emote over any politician...i find palin amusing at best and palin worshippers madly funny...now find a post where i said....i hate anyone and perhaps you will have a leg to stand on....as of now....you dont...

well honey,, you don't have to say the words "I hate Palin" to impart the knowledge of your sentiment.

o wait ...o wait....so now you know what i dont say? omg....i am so fucking glad i am stoned to the bone...or i would ding your sorry all knowing ass....lol....i miss the cute av...link

I'm thinking if the medical test show this sucker has AIDS or comes up for some reason that he had those meds, many are going to be scrambling to say why, when the meds were there, from the get go.

Just great he will be collecting about $1200.00 or more a month of SS.

He is owed nothing but interrogation, and DEATH.

What burns my ass is the Obama Administration says for us not to rush to judgment.

But Obama sure rushed to judgment when a Black Prof was arrested by a White Cop.

:banghead:

Talk about double-standards.

Anybody need anymore evidence the White House is aiding the enemy?

its called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS........

o wait ...o wait....so now you know what i dont say? omg....i am so fucking glad i am stoned to the bone...or i would ding your sorry all knowing ass....lol....i miss the cute av...link

here,, boney,, let me say it slowly.. I (that's me) have never said the words "I hate the obamalama" but what do you infer from my writings about the obamalama as to my sentiment???? that I wuv hymn? :eusa_eh:

That means we don't have to worry about him trying to run away after we strap him to the gurney for his death sentence.

Otherwise, causes and effects. Actions and consequences. And he has more going for him than the 13 people whose lives he took away because that sick FUCK wanted to make some kind of statement. Fuck him.

I'm thinking if the medical test show this sucker has AIDS or comes up for some reason that he had those meds, many are going to be scrambling to say why, when the meds were there, from the get go.

I'm a little :confused: Annie. Is there a question that he had AIDS?

no no the one with his eyes open.....yellow writing on it..says link.....

its okay sweetie you were just distracted from the aids issue by your overwhelming lust for me....

what does it matter if he had/has aids?

Well, first of all... what difference would it make if he did? And I'm not sure what you mean by asking why he would have AIDS if he has those meds; they don't cure the disease. But more to the point, it's not unusual for someone working in the medical field to be exposed to blood and body fluids (he graduated med school in '01) and when you are, you're offered prophylactic antivirals. I don't think that 8 year old prescription is relevant.

no no the one with his eyes open.....yellow writing on it..says link.....

its okay sweetie you were just distracted from the aids issue by your overwhelming lust for me....

what does it matter if he had/has aids?

cruel damn woman, won't even let a avatar nap!

willow dont look now but you are being made fun of on the palin thread...you may want to check it out....well let link sleep then...he is just too cute...

willow dont look now but you are being made fun of on the palin thread...you may want to check it out....well let link sleep then...he is just too cute...

oh great,, I gotta search three million palin threads that you have started cause you love her to find myself being made fun of?? that's just ducky.

Forum List

Back