He May Be Paralyzed.

I hope Walter Reed is checking all the blood this guy probably donated.

yall realize all this expression of hate is your karma?

it is simple human reaction to a murderer of the Defenders of Freedom, he betrayed all of us when he acted, and is the worst kind of scum. Lived in the greatest country in the world. Stole all those lives away from all of us, changed many many lives. Who gives a shit about what some call karma. I call it justice, and his justice will go on for all eternity

Let him suck fireballs

real fireballs? :eek: we used to get fireballs,, big red hot cinnamon balls,, they were unbearable.

I hope Walter Reed is checking all the blood this guy probably donated.

Interesting premise...
I hate that our Gov. got me to the place where I think so cynical! I suppose nobody will look into this either. If he does have aids and he wanted to kill American's you bet he was angry over having aids and blamed America, he would just do something like this. Then go on a rampant killing spree to kill more.

Dang, I vowed not to use the F-Bomb and this is one time I almost broke that vow!!!!!!!! He is a you know what!

yall realize all this expression of hate is your karma?

it is simple human reaction to a murderer of the Defenders of Freedom, he betrayed all of us when he acted, and is the worst kind of scum. Lived in the greatest country in the world. Stole all those lives away from all of us, changed many many lives. Who gives a shit about what some call karma. I call it justice, and his justice will go on for all eternity

Let him suck fireballs

real fireballs? :eek: we used to get fireballs,, big red hot cinnamon balls,, they were unbearable.

I am sure he will get to share mohmmeds fireballs, after all he followed his examples of marauding and murdering
( yes, real fireballs made of FIRE) not candy coated like some posts I have seen since he murdered those Soldiers.

I'm guessing that if the prescription was 8 years old, it probably just means that he was at one time afraid of exposure. If he had AIDS, there'd be more recent evidence.

Just great he will be collecting about $1200.00 or more a month of SS.

He is owed nothing but interrogation, and DEATH.

What burns my ass is the Obama Administration says for us not to rush to judgment.

But Obama sure rushed to judgment when a Black Prof was arrested by a White Cop.

:banghead:

Talk about double-standards.

Anybody need anymore evidence the White House is aiding the enemy?

if karma is a bitch yall have some mal coming to you....i cant believe the rejoicing in the pain of a fellow human regardless of what he has done...it is one thing to mete out justice its another to rejoice in a human's pain....just my two cents

Fact is I hope he is in so much pain that morphine is no help to him. This is a monster that walked up to a pregnant 21 year old woman and shot her dead. He showed no mercy or concern. I hope he is in pain right up to the day we shove a needle in his ass and send him to meet Allah in person.

This old Sergeant isn't rejoicing in his pain, I just hope he suffers for a long time before his execution.

Just great he will be collecting about $1200.00 or more a month of SS.

What burns my ass is the Obama Administration says for us not to rush to judgment.

But Obama sure rushed to judgment when a Black Prof was arrested by a White Cop.

What do you expect of someone that associates with someone like Bill Ayres? A KNOWN Domestic Terrorist?

Last edited:
willow i do not hate anyone...have you ever heard me say i hate anyone or wish harm on any other living soul? btw...since you bring up palin....they did a fact check on her book.....roflmao

What do you expect of someone that associates with someone like Bill Ayres? A KNOWN Domestic Terrorist?
Dude....that stuff happened when he was 8.

By the way, I have to keep my appointment with Charles Manson next week.

He did all of that stuff way back when I was only a baby.

So that shit don't matter.

Last edited:
an 8-year-old prescription from a San Antonio Air Force hospital for the anti-HIV combination Combivir, sometimes given to those, including medical personnel, who fear they may have been exposed to the virus that causes AIDS.

Healthcare workers are offered post-exposure prophylaxis regardless of the HIV status of the patient. That it's an eight-year old prescription tells me he most likely doesn't have AIDS.

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army psychiatrist accused in the fatal shootings at Fort Hood may be paralyzed from the waist down after being shot multiple times during the attack, his attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

Civilian attorney John Galligan said Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan told him that he had no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands. Hasan, who was shot four times by civilian police officers, said doctors told him the condition may never improve.

Accused Fort Hood Gunman May Be Paralyzed, Lawyer Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

oh pity pity gum drops!:lol:

well e already rose from the dead...so walking again should be a piece of cake

Dude....that stuff happened when he was 8.

By the way, I have to keep my appointment with Charles Manson next week.

He did all of that stuff way back when I was only a baby.

So that shit don't matter.

OK..Good response... ( ;) )

For the Benefit of the Obama Kool-Aid swallowers...

Puzzle Pieces: Obama’s Political Career Launched By Terrorist William Ayers

Where is YOUR headline regarding Chuckie M? ;)

willow i do not hate anyone...have you ever heard me say i hate anyone or wish harm on any other living soul? btw...since you bring up palin....they did a fact check on her book.....roflmao

if you deny you hate palin I will laugh in yer face.. there are pages and pages of liberal hate spewed about palin her and yours is right in the thick of it all.

my dear ...i am not one to emote over any politician...i find palin amusing at best and palin worshippers madly funny...now find a post where i said....i hate anyone and perhaps you will have a leg to stand on....as of now....you dont...

o and before you laugh in my face...find a post of mine stating i hate palin...go on...i will be waiting...hate is not a word i use lightly....

Forum List

Back