He May Be Paralyzed.

I'm thinking if the medical test show this sucker has AIDS or comes up for some reason that he had those meds, many are going to be scrambling to say why, when the meds were there, from the get go.

Well, first of all... what difference would it make if he did? And I'm not sure what you mean by asking why he would have AIDS if he has those meds; they don't cure the disease. But more to the point, it's not unusual for someone working in the medical field to be exposed to blood and body fluids (he graduated med school in '01) and when you are, you're offered prophylactic antivirals. I don't think that 8 year old prescription is relevant.

If for any of those reasonable reasons, good. If it should come out he has AIDS, that WILL be the reason for the rampage, because of the certain backlash of ignorant military, US citizenry, and the intolerance of society in general. There are NO reasons to deny Muslims, gays, HIV positives in military.

If ANYONE of you feels sorry that this wandering shred of horseshit maybe paralyzed? More's the pity on HE and you. This DIRTBAG brought it upon himself, and got off LIGHT in my estimation.

That is ALL.

He will pay for what he did ... and it seems he already started. What good would it do to feel happy about his situation? I am only happy he was stopped from killing even more people and will be brought to justice ... When it comes to his pain and suffering ... no, it doesn't make me happy. Why would it? Deriving pleasure from other people's pain is the definition of sadism and I'm not a sadist (most of the time). More than anything else, it all makes me extremely sad ... that a person like him descended into depths so vile that he ended up acting out on it. It's tragic and I hope nothing like this ever happens again, even though I know it's a naive wish.

No, there should be no jubilation over any of this ... his acts, his pain, or anything to do with him, imho.

I'm thinking if the medical test show this sucker has AIDS or comes up for some reason that he had those meds, many are going to be scrambling to say why, when the meds were there, from the get go.

I'm a little :confused: Annie. Is there a question that he had AIDS?

AIDs..... that's small potatoes.

Now that H1N1 shit....now that's some wicked shit.

If ANYONE of you feels sorry that this wandering shred of horseshit maybe paralyzed? More's the pity on HE and you. This DIRTBAG brought it upon himself, and got off LIGHT in my estimation.

That is ALL.

He will pay for what he did ... and it seems he already started. What good would it do to feel happy about his situation? I am only happy he was stopped from killing even more people and will be brought to justice ... When it comes to his pain and suffering ... no, it doesn't make me happy. Why would it? Deriving pleasure from other people's pain is the definition of sadism and I'm not a sadist (most of the time). More than anything else, it all makes me extremely sad ... that a person like him descended into depths so vile that he ended up acting out on it. It's tragic and I hope nothing like this ever happens again, even though I know it's a naive wish.

No, there should be no jubilation over any of this ... his acts, his pain, or anything to do with him, imho.

YOU are entitled to your opinion. The more this shitbag suffers? The better.

Well, first of all... what difference would it make if he did? And I'm not sure what you mean by asking why he would have AIDS if he has those meds; they don't cure the disease. But more to the point, it's not unusual for someone working in the medical field to be exposed to blood and body fluids (he graduated med school in '01) and when you are, you're offered prophylactic antivirals. I don't think that 8 year old prescription is relevant.

If for any of those reasonable reasons, good. If it should come out he has AIDS, that WILL be the reason for the rampage, because of the certain backlash of ignorant military, US citizenry, and the intolerance of society in general. There are NO reasons to deny Muslims, gays, HIV positives in military.

I'm really tired, so maybe that's why I don't understand your point .

That is ALL.

There is nothing about any of this to be 'happy' about.

That is ALL.

There is nothing about any of this to be 'happy' about.

Yet it seems that many are ...

First off as a Christian I don't do Karma. Fact is if God didn't do mercy we'd all be in a really excessively warm place for a very long time.

I am however really big into justice as is the God I worship. And Nidal ought to be tried and when found guilty executed. Man went hunting trouble and found it. Now he gets to pay for it.

Um sorry based on info in the Bible the number of the saved will almost certainly be less than 10
percent. The would mean 90% will be roasting.

Um sorry based on info in the Bible the number of the saved will almost certainly be less than 10
percent. The would mean 90% will be roasting.
You don't think God is forgiving? Really? Isn't that the basis of Christianity?

First off as a Christian I don't do Karma.

...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army psychiatrist accused in the fatal shootings at Fort Hood may be paralyzed from the waist down after being shot multiple times during the attack, his attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

Civilian attorney John Galligan said Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan told him that he had no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands. Hasan, who was shot four times by civilian police officers, said doctors told him the condition may never improve.

Accused Fort Hood Gunman May Be Paralyzed, Lawyer Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

oh pity pity gum drops!:lol:

Now the scumbag will probably file a lawsuit saying he was wrongfully injured on government property due to his degraded mental state and discrimination because he was a Muslim.

First off as a Christian I don't do Karma. Fact is if God didn't do mercy we'd all be in a really excessively warm place for a very long time.

I am however really big into justice as is the God I worship. And Nidal ought to be tried and when found guilty executed. Man went hunting trouble and found it. Now he gets to pay for it.

Yep. It's justice.... plain and simple.

Have you seen this guy?

I bet every virgin in paradise is praying he is paralyzed above the groin.

Forum List

Back