He May Be Paralyzed.

not preaching just pointing out that you blood thirsty christians should be a wee bit more worried about your own sadism than worrying about the fate of a man you dont know....again just my two cents....but dont let me interupt the hate...yall are just enjoying it too much to let me damper the blood parade...

not a christian here,, I'ma karma girl. and karma has come home to roost!

not preaching just pointing out that you blood thirsty christians should be a wee bit more worried about your own sadism than worrying about the fate of a man you dont know....again just my two cents....but dont let me interupt the hate...yall are just enjoying it too much to let me damper the blood parade...

not a christian here,, I'ma karma girl. and karma has come home to roost!

Me neither. I am non-religious but have a strong faith in Karma and a power greater than mankind.

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army psychiatrist accused in the fatal shootings at Fort Hood may be paralyzed from the waist down after being shot multiple times during the attack, his attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

Civilian attorney John Galligan said Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan told him that he had no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands. Hasan, who was shot four times by civilian police officers, said doctors told him the condition may never improve.

Accused Fort Hood Gunman May Be Paralyzed, Lawyer Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

oh pity pity gum drops!:lol:

Heck, he may be paralyzed and may have AIDS! :eek:

KILLEEN, TEX. -- A scarlet and gold prayer rug jumbled in a corner.

A bath towel askew atop the bedroom door.

A tube of "Age-Defying" toothpaste.

"Dreams and Interpretations," by Dr. Allamah Muhammad bin Sireen.

Jordanian coins.

Israeli coins.

Jumper cables.

Black sandalwood cologne.

A paper shredder and the box it came in.

This is Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan's apartment, and these are the things that remain. No longer here are the possessions the alleged Fort Hood killer delivered to his next-door neighbor or the bags of potential evidence hauled away by investigators.

Opened to reporters by a manager on Wednesday, the scuffed one-bedroom rental on Fourth Street presents a few scattered tiles in the mosaic of Hasan's life. Among them is a box of business cards, ordered from an Internet printer, that signal Hasan's profession and his faith:

"Behavioral Health -- Mental Health -- Life Skills

Nidal Hasan, MD, MPH

SoA(SWT)

Psychiatrist"

SoA refers to "soldier of Allah" or "slave of Allah," and "SWT" to an Arabic phrase meaning "glory to him, the exalted."

The walls are white and unadorned; the floor is a cheap linoleum the color of a pale moon.

On a folding table in the living room, near the coins and several pens, are two rubber stamps with Hasan's Army rank and position.

By the front door, where he shed it, is his footwear, including sandals, gym shoes and a pair of black patent leather dress shoes. A pair of desert camouflage trousers lie tossed across a storage bin near a blue T-shirt on the floor.

Hasan's medicine is there, in a box that once held Dockers shoes. Antihistamines and an 8-year-old prescription from a San Antonio Air Force hospital for the anti-HIV combination Combivir, sometimes given to those, including medical personnel, who fear they may have been exposed to the virus that causes AIDS.

In the kitchen, next to the refrigerator, someone stacked a pile of Hasan's correspondence and examinations he took while studying to become a psychiatrist.

A Texas company thanked him Oct. 16 for his "recent purchase of insurance" for a 2006 Honda Civic LX and noted his claim for damages when someone dragged a key the length of the car.

On an examination, one question asked: "According to the DSM-IV, agoraphobia is defined as . . ." Hasan correctly circled answer A: "Anxiety about being in places from which escape may be difficult."

great news. this can cause a blood clot in the legs. a fat embolism and he's fuckin dead in less than a heatbeat. here's hopin'

I think this is an appropriate outcome. Unable to walk and in excruciating pain all the time.

I hope pain medication is being withheld. He deserves to feel the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life. The FULL consesquences.

That includes feeling nerve damage pain UNMEDICATED.

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army psychiatrist accused in the fatal shootings at Fort Hood may be paralyzed from the waist down after being shot multiple times during the attack, his attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

Civilian attorney John Galligan said Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan told him that he had no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands. Hasan, who was shot four times by civilian police officers, said doctors told him the condition may never improve.

Accused Fort Hood Gunman May Be Paralyzed, Lawyer Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

oh pity pity gum drops!:lol:

Heck, he may be paralyzed and may have AIDS! :eek:

KILLEEN, TEX. -- A scarlet and gold prayer rug jumbled in a corner.

A bath towel askew atop the bedroom door.

A tube of "Age-Defying" toothpaste.

"Dreams and Interpretations," by Dr. Allamah Muhammad bin Sireen.

Jordanian coins.

Israeli coins.

Jumper cables.

Black sandalwood cologne.

A paper shredder and the box it came in.

This is Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan's apartment, and these are the things that remain. No longer here are the possessions the alleged Fort Hood killer delivered to his next-door neighbor or the bags of potential evidence hauled away by investigators.

Opened to reporters by a manager on Wednesday, the scuffed one-bedroom rental on Fourth Street presents a few scattered tiles in the mosaic of Hasan's life. Among them is a box of business cards, ordered from an Internet printer, that signal Hasan's profession and his faith:

"Behavioral Health -- Mental Health -- Life Skills

Nidal Hasan, MD, MPH

SoA(SWT)

Psychiatrist"

SoA refers to "soldier of Allah" or "slave of Allah," and "SWT" to an Arabic phrase meaning "glory to him, the exalted."

The walls are white and unadorned; the floor is a cheap linoleum the color of a pale moon.

On a folding table in the living room, near the coins and several pens, are two rubber stamps with Hasan's Army rank and position.

By the front door, where he shed it, is his footwear, including sandals, gym shoes and a pair of black patent leather dress shoes. A pair of desert camouflage trousers lie tossed across a storage bin near a blue T-shirt on the floor.

Hasan's medicine is there, in a box that once held Dockers shoes. Antihistamines and an 8-year-old prescription from a San Antonio Air Force hospital for the anti-HIV combination Combivir, sometimes given to those, including medical personnel, who fear they may have been exposed to the virus that causes AIDS.

In the kitchen, next to the refrigerator, someone stacked a pile of Hasan's correspondence and examinations he took while studying to become a psychiatrist.

A Texas company thanked him Oct. 16 for his "recent purchase of insurance" for a 2006 Honda Civic LX and noted his claim for damages when someone dragged a key the length of the car.

On an examination, one question asked: "According to the DSM-IV, agoraphobia is defined as . . ." Hasan correctly circled answer A: "Anxiety about being in places from which escape may be difficult."
With all the talk of 'Karma' I figure I'd respond. If he's paralyzed it's because his 'plan' of suicide by cops, after slaughter didn't pan out. If AIDS seems a long time problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He's not human. Let him suffer like a wounded pig. In fact they should put a pig in his hospital room.

Sorry hun......he needs to be Erased....

eraser-arnold-schwarzenegger-dvd-cover.jpg

yall realize all this expression of hate is your karma?

it is simple human reaction to a murderer of the Defenders of Freedom, he betrayed all of us when he acted, and is the worst kind of scum. Lived in the greatest country in the world. Stole all those lives away from all of us, changed many many lives. Who gives a shit about what some call karma. I call it justice, and his justice will go on for all eternity

Let him suck fireballs

Just great he will be collecting about $1200.00 or more a month of SS.

Ya know what bones? We are humans, Expressing hate is a human characteristic.. This is raw and fresh still, so no I don't feel a bit sorry he is paralyzed. He brought it on himself. Shit if you hated him only half as much as you hated on Sarah Palin.. sheesh

Maybe the media will now spin this as "He did it because he was gay" More likely "He did it because of Don't ask.." Chanel can be very clairvoyant sometimes.

Indeed. IF he should have AIDS, on top of being Muslim NTM in the evil MILITARY, after his listening to vets (he tried to convert), talk about their problems shooting Muslims shooting at them, causing him to have PTSD by proxy, well, who wouldn't find him innocent? :doubt:

Forum List

Back