Hawking says physics proves there is no time for "Gawd".

You don't need to ignite gas for it to have pressure.

The theory that gas pressure causes gas to expand?

WTF?

I'm not teaching you basic physics.

You wouldn't know the 1st law of thermodynamics if it raped you up the ass.

Your theory still makes no sense. I do admit I do not have a strong back ground in Physics but however I have a strong back ground in micro and molecular biology. Care to take a stab at it ? you attempted with the theory of abiogenesis. I think quantum is giving you all you can handle in physics. But you did not really attempt to answer but a few of the questions I presented to you. And yet you act like what you learned is a fact. Totally ignored links that presents the arguments and you just ignore them maybe you to don't know enough to debate the subject.

THIS STATEMENT:" I have a strong back ground in micro and molecular biology.YWC"
IS A LIE.

How many times when we get on these subjects you run off to wiki to bail your dumbass out.

There is a liar here and it's you. I offered some topics to poopy would you like to discuss one of them ? If not,take your dumbass to another thread or if you rather you name the topic and start a thread and I'll join you moron.

Last edited:
Your theory still makes no sense. I do admit I do not have a strong back ground in Physics but however I have a strong back ground in micro and molecular biology. Care to take a stab at it ? you attempted with the theory of abiogenesis. I think quantum is giving you all you can handle in physics. But you did not really attempt to answer but a few of the questions I presented to you. And yet you act like what you learned is a fact. Totally ignored links that presents the arguments and you just ignore them maybe you to don't know enough to debate the subject.

THIS STATEMENT:" I have a strong back ground in micro and molecular biology.YWC"
IS A LIE.

How many times when we get on these subjects you run off to wiki to bail your dumbass out.

There is a liar here and it's you. I offered some topics to poopy would you like to discuss one of them ? If not,take your dumbass to another thread or if you rather you name the topic and start a thread and I'll join you moron.
dodge!
not near as many as you. that is to say always.

IS A LIE.

dodge!

I don't quote wiki you liar.

That's because you can't put it in any words. We've been going back and forth for pages now and you've yet to actually phrase an argument in your own words. Sorry but your'e not actually participating in a debate.
ywc does not debate he proselytizes.

Wrong again.
really? every statement you make is an attempt to pull the discussion in to meaningless minutia or to preach.
prove me wrong.

IS A LIE.

dodge!

So have you made a choice on a subject to discuss ?

dodge!

yes you have .when it fits your fairy tale,
when your not posting walls of text or links to pseudoscience sites that is..

dodge!

yes. the subject is why do you feel the need to lie about your education?
and what degree or degrees you hold (specifics)

The only time I have quoted wiki is to show your side are not in agreement on a view you portray as a fact.
so now you admit you have used it ,the reason why is meaningless. since you have no facts that's ironic.
bottom line is you lied and that's very un Christian and chicken shit!

since all cults are religions and all religions cults ,that's not saying much.

I am a Christian and no part of a cult.
another lie!

cult (klt)
n.
a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b. The followers of such a religion or sect.
2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b. The object of such devotion.
6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

The only time I have quoted wiki is to show your side are not in agreement on a view you portray as a fact.
so now you admit you have used it ,the reason why is meaningless. since you have no facts that's ironic.

I don't use it as a source so how is that a lie ?

Besides it's your turn moron to tell us your education and pick a subject to discuss.

I just called you a dumbass and that is not Christian like, I'm human moron.

yes. the subject is why do you feel the need to lie about your education?
and what degree or degrees you hold (specifics)

I have a bachelor's degree in biology and my associates in both molecular and micro biology from the university of Arizona.

Now your education ?
I have AA in science from orange coast college a bachelor's
and an MFA IN TECHNICAL THEATRE /FILM from cal state Fullerton.
you've been told this before....

Forum List

Back