Hawaii to birthers: STFU, you morons!

Wow... So Hawaii is considering passing a law tolegally ignore Requests of Information?

And all because the President of the US refuses to simply produce a Birth certificate...

LOL... Well that seems fairly transparent.

You do know hawaii went paper less before Obama was born. Perhaps Hawaii is telling you specifically to stfu? Just sayin.

Wow... So Hawaii is considering passing a law tolegally ignore Requests of Information?

And all because the President of the US refuses to simply produce a Birth certificate...

You do know hawaii went paper less before Obama was born. Perhaps Hawaii is telling you specifically to stfu? Just sayin.

idiot

Wow... So Hawaii is considering passing a law tolegally ignore Requests of Information? And all because the President of the US refuses to simply produce a Birth certificate... LOL... Well that seems fairly transparent.

Actually, the State of Hawaii has made Mr. Obama's Birth Certificate available. The "Certificate of Live Birth" is issued FOR ALL BIRTHS IN THE STATE OF HAWAII!!!

The "Certificate of Live Birth" is the Birth Certificate for all Babies born in Hawaii.

Now, on to next overblown, over rated lie please.

Last edited:
Actually, the State of Hawaii has made Mr. Obama's Birth Certificate available. The "Certificate of Live Birth" is issued FOR ALL BIRTHS IN THE STATE OF HAWAII!!!

The "Certificate of Live Birth" is the Birth Certificate for all Babies born in Hawaii.

No. No. No. All that does is prove that Obama was born alive and in the state of Hawaii. What birthers are looking for is a birth certificate that proves he was born in the state of Hawaii... along with photographs, video, signed affidavits from atleast 1000000 people who witnessed Obamas birth, and for God (but only the Christian God of course) to have a press conference where it is affirmed by God that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Do you birthers not think there is a pretty extensive investigation into the candidates by the government prior to them becoming candidates?

No, your wrong. The Certificate of Live Birth that was issued for the birth of Mr. Obama is used For ALL BIRTHS IN HAWAII.

The State of Hawaii issues a Certificate of Live Birth for ALL births in the State of Hawaii. The Certificate of Live Birth is proof of birth.

Did your Mother have any children that lived? DO YOU HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH...OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN BRAIN DEAD???

Well Traveler. I got one of those from the State of MA when I was born. Didn't do me much good when I applied for a DL from Florida. I had to send to MA for a birth certificate.

I think Barry is a US citizen but he sure would shut all up if he just produced a BC and put it on line. Jeeze.

Go on the internets and view his birth certificate you fool.

Its there for all to see.

The people who complain about this are fucking liars.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Imbecile. It's been available since the fucking primaries.

ROFLMNAO!

Hey great idea... Repeat the Lie enough and eventually it will become accepted as fact.

Sadly... No such certificate has been advanced... PERIOD. Your erroneous assurances, notwithstanding.

Go on the internets and view his birth certificate you fool.

Its there for all to see.

Nope... not where "It" is defined as a "Birth Certificate"... What's on the web is a Certification of Live Birth. Which as has been shown above, is NOT a Birth Certificate...

The people who complain about this are fucking liars.

I tend to agree... not in every instance; your complaint; in my estimation, is closer to a function of braying ignorance... than deceit. But you'd know more about that, than me. So I'll leave it for you to decide.

No. No. No. All that does is prove that Obama was born alive and in the state of Hawaii. What birthers are looking for is a birth certificate that proves he was born in the state of Hawaii... along with photographs, video, signed affidavits from atleast 1000000 people who witnessed Obamas birth, and for God (but only the Christian God of course) to have a press conference where it is affirmed by God that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Do you birthers not think there is a pretty extensive investigation into the candidates by the government prior to them becoming candidates?

In truth, the Certification of Live Birth does not prove that he was born in Hawaii... as was established in the citation of Hawaiin Legal code (noted above) which clearly establishes that such certificates were routinely issued to people who could establish to the subjective satisfaction of the registrar, that the applicant parent or gaurdian had estaboished Hawaiin domicile a minimum of one year prior to the birth of ADOPTION of a child which was NOT born in Hawaii.

SOooo... let it noted that the twaddle to which I am responding is summarily REFUTED, in finality.

In truth, the Certification of Live Birth does not prove that he was born in Hawaii... as was established in the citation of Hawaiin Legal code (noted above) which clearly establishes that such certificates were routinely issued to people who could establish to the subjective satisfaction of the registrar, that the applicant parent or gaurdian had estaboished Hawaiin domicile a minimum of one year prior to the birth of ADOPTION of a child which was NOT born in Hawaii.

SOooo... let it noted that the twaddle to which I am responding is summarily REFUTED, in finality.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Again... the only thing keepig this issue alive is the Boy King's refusal to simply sumbit his BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

So if ya need someone to blame for the issue remaining on the table... ya need to turn that angst towards The Brown Clown; his Majesty: The Boy Kin; President Hussein of the US. Who could set this entire issue to rest this MINUTE... by simply telling his staff to submit the ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE for public consideration.

I can't speak for everyone who's interested in the issue; but if her did so; if such proved that he was born to two American citizens; or ON US soil... and the information on the cert withstood scrutiny... That'd be it for me...

And as has been stated many times: I am making NO CLAIM contesting his citizenship... I am simply stating that he has yet to establish such through the simple submission of an ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

PERIOD.

And until he does... or until the day comes when his political capital is insufficient to pay the tab which is presently concealing the evidence; which for better or worse proves what it proves... then this issue and my position will continue to remain a valid public curiosity.

And let's be clear, there are many who flat out DEMAND that Hussein is NOT a US Citizen... as stated; I am not amongst them. But there are JUSt as absurd assertions being made on the other side; such as the recent assurances that 'IT IS AGAINST HAWAIIN LAW FOR A HAWAIIN BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO BE MADE PUBLIC! And that's why he has only given the Certification of Live Birth...'

Just cough up the Cert, Hussein... that would be the transparant thing to do; and let's get on with gettin' on wit it.

If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries.

Look, a black guy won-= just accept it and move on.

Again... the only thing keepig this issue alive is the Boy King's refusal to simply sumbit his BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

So if ya need someone to blame for the issue remaining on the table... ya need to turn that angst towards The Brown Clown; his Majesty: The Boy Kin; President Hussein of the US. Who could set this entire issue to rest this MINUTE... by simply telling his staff to submit the ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE for public consideration.

I can't speak for everyone who's interested in the issue; but if her did so; if such proved that he was born to two American citizens; or ON US soil... and the information on the cert withstood scrutiny... That'd be it for me...

And as has been stated many times: I am making NO CLAIM contesting his citizenship... I am simply stating that he has yet to establish such through the simple submission of an ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

PERIOD.

And until he does... or until the day comes when his political capital is insufficient to pay the tab which is presently concealing the evidence; which for better or worse proves what it proves... then this issue and my position will continue to remain a valid public curiosity.

And let's be clear, there are many who flat out DEMAND that Hussein is NOT a US Citizen... as stated; I am not amongst them. But there are JUSt as absurd assertions being made on the other side; such as the recent assurances that 'IT IS AGAINST HAWAIIN LAW FOR A HAWAIIN BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO BE MADE PUBLIC! And that's why he has only given the Certification of Live Birth...'

Just cough up the Cert, Hussein... that would be the transparant thing to do; and let's get on with gettin' on wit it.

He proved he was a natural born citizen to the people he needed in order to run, get over it.
And if his father was not Kenyan, this would not be an issue. Just admit it, and move on.

☭proletarian☭;2110431 said:
If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries.

Look, a black guy won-= just accept it and move on.

OH! That is a BEAUTFUL demonstration of post hoc reasoning! Which is an invalid logical construct and as such; with you being a Leftist; such demonstrates in SPADES, that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

:clap2: Congrats... :clap2:
:cool:

lol

you don't know what post-hoc means

PERIOD.

He proved he was a natural born citizen to the people he needed in order to run, get over it.
And if his father was not Kenyan, this would not be an issue. Just admit it, and move on.

Gee that seems like such a reasonable position... as long as one trusts those of whom he needed to satisfy... and believe that group excludes the US Citizenry... or the minimal standard of proof of clear and convincing evidence.

Rest assured I disagree that those who he's satisfied are worthy of such trust and I am pretty sure that the US Citizenry has a fairly strong case for being included within the scope of those who need to be satisfied; of which I am a member in good standing.

Again... the issue remains an issue for one reason and one reason only: HUSSEIN HAS NOT PRODUCED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Which could be done with a phone call.

Thus when it comes to MOVING ON... the balls in his court; as it has always been.

That you're satisfied is irrelevant... as you've nothing on the table which explains neither level of proof on which such satisfaction might rest; the evidence which satisified it, nor the reasoning behind it.

Sadly, as it stands, your implied assurances are worth much... if anything. rest assured, that hey represent absolutely no value what so ever, to me.

The emphasis on the middle name gives away your real motives ;)

Forum List

Back