Have you?

I've seen a lot of super natural things (not supernatural)
Like the northern lights
A meteor shower over the desert
the grand canyon....

I used to watch those stupid "ghost reality shows." Never have they shown a ghost, nor have they come up with any kind of evidence. It was always the same. "Did you hear that? OMG, did you hear that scary sound?"

Noises can be caused by a lot of different things, especially in older homes. People have been trying to fool others with pictures of ghosts and other such things for a very long time, most always debunked as fakes eventually.

I'm sure there are logical explanations for all of these "phenomenons." Don't let your imaginations run away and be scared of ghosts and goblins.
Ok Spock.lol

Well, I just speak the truth. :D Chances are, you don't have ESP and you haven't seen ghosts.
Oh but I have. If you don't know for sure you cannot be speaking the truth.

Okaaaaay. Lol. In my opinion, you are nuts! You wouldn't even consider any other explanation, would you? :D

I'm sure there are logical explanations for all of these "phenomenons." Don't let your imaginations run away and be scared of ghosts and goblins.
Ok Spock.lol

Well, I just speak the truth. :D Chances are, you don't have ESP and you haven't seen ghosts.

Okaaaaay. Lol. In my opinion, you are nuts! You wouldn't even consider any other explanation, would you? :D
Do you not believe what you are.

Ok Spock.lol

I know what you are! Insaaaane. Lol.

Ok Spock.lol

You are a spirit trapped in this body but death will release you.
Where you go in the spirit life is your decision.

Forum List

Back