Have you?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Have you ever experienced anything supernatural had a premonition saw the grim reaper?

I lived in a house once where two death occured. Heard stomping in the attic beat in walls. Had a premonition of coming up on a body in the road and one night I did just that. One hour of hearing my brother died a black object brushed across my shoulder.

I did, once.

Driving thru NY, wife wanted to find a great aunts grave, (on a genealogy kick at the time).

She lived in one town, worked in another.

Found the freeway exit that listed both towns.

Reached a dead-end halfway between the towns.

Something told me to turn right, went about 2 miles and passed a dirt road in the middle of some trees. Stopped, backed up, saw it was named Cemetery Lane. (didn't see the sign til I had backed up). Took the road thru the trees, and found a small cemetery.

While the wife was getting her 'tools' out of the car, I went into the cemetery, and stopped at the first grave, and asked the wife what the name of her aunt was.

I was standing in front of her headstone.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Led? Maybe

I did, once.

Driving thru NY, wife wanted to find a great aunts grave, (on a genealogy kick at the time).

She lived in one town, worked in another.

Found the freeway exit that listed both towns.

Reached a dead-end halfway between the towns.

Something told me to turn right, went about 2 miles and passed a dirt road in the middle of some trees. Stopped, backed up, saw it was named Cemetery Lane. (didn't see the sign til I had backed up). Took the road thru the trees, and found a small cemetery.

While the wife was getting her 'tools' out of the car, I went into the cemetery, and stopped at the first grave, and asked the wife what the name of her aunt was.

I was standing in front of her headstone.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Led? Maybe
Maybe or something led you there.

I have video of a ball of light that crossed the hall upstairs in the Silver Queen hotel in Virginia City, NV where a prostitute slit her wrists and committed suicide.

I have EVP's also.

I've witnessed lots of paranormal things.

Most people have, but they dismiss them as nothing because they don't understand it or are afraid of the unknown.

I used to stay up half the night writing reports on new teachers I was mentoring and evaluating, so it wasn't unusual that I was typing one of these reports about 3:00 am. I was focused on what I was doing, and casually said, "Hi Mom!" when I smelled her perfume, 'White Shoulders.'

That remark shocked me as I abruptly stopped my typing and concentrated on the scent. You see, my mother had died 7 years before this. I just sat there in awe, for the scent continued for at least ten minutes, and I just had to conclude that my mother had visited me although I couldn't see her, I could not deny her perfume . As I sat there, a smile finally greeted my face, just knowing that she was still there, watching over me.

I haven't had another visit that I am aware of.

Speaking of 3:00 a.m. sometimes I wake up at three a.m. might after might exactly at three a.m. and then a death follows.

I haven't but my niece lives in a 100 year old farm house that is haunted. They took a video of a party they had and when they replayed it, there were three orbs circling them. Another time my niece was in the kitchen by herself and felt something rush past her and then heard quick footsteps like a child running. Their 3 year old boy can see them, he says they look like Daddy and Mommy only smaller and older.

I have had dreams - litterly dreams that have happened.

Have a dream about an event or conversation - then the event or conversation occurs.

That's the truth.

Shadow 355

I've seen a spirit manifestation at least once and had a couple of premonitions that protected me later.

Don't believe in a "grim reaper".

I have had dreams - litterly dreams that have happened.

Have a dream about an event or conversation - then the event or conversation occurs.

That's the truth.

Shadow 355
Did you dream that your favorite easy chair would become infested with chiggers?

Have you ever experienced anything supernatural had a premonition saw the grim reaper?

No, people are strange enough.
I believe you have to be tapped into demonic influence to experience such things.
But really, don't have a clue, just know nothing like that has happened to me and I have seen someone drop dead right in front of me

No, people are strange enough.
I believe you have to be tapped into demonic influence to experience such things.
But really, don't have a clue, just know nothing like that has happened to me and I have seen someone drop dead right in front of me
Maybe I got something from that old medicine grandpa of mine.

I have no idea

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone

Saw a guy burn up in a car once. Drunk crashed into a tree penned in. Not a pretty sight.

Forum List

Back