Have you?

Have you ever experienced anything supernatural had a premonition saw the grim reaper?
When I was a child. About 5 or 6 years old. Tried to run through my parents room to the bathroom in the dark. On the way back out i was "grabbed" by something in the dark. Could not move or yell. Completely frozen. Stayed that way until my mother stormed in the room yelling at me for "messing around". Once she turned on the lights I immediately regained control of myself.
It was a VERY old house & I was terrified of her room. No idea if it was supernatural or not but my mother was a total bitch about it and it was all downhill from there

No, and the brain is a powerful thing that can play tricks on you during times of distress or stress. No, I don't believe there are "monsters" hiding under the bed.
No tricks, reality

No, and the brain is a powerful thing that can play tricks on you during times of distress or stress. No, I don't believe there are "monsters" hiding under the bed.
No tricks, reality
so you think my brain knew what lay ahead weeks into the future. So the vision I had burnt in my head of coming up on a body lying in the road was my brain playing a trick on me.

No tricks, reality
so you think my brain knew what lay ahead weeks into the future. So the vision I had burnt in my head of coming up on a body lying in the road was my brain playing a trick on me.

I think you are full of crap, TBH. Lol.

Several people have tried to get us to enter our house in one of those TV Ghost investigation shows...if I ever did it would be TAPS.
Our house is absolutely haunted, anyone not believing quickly changes their minds if being here late at night. Whatever energy, ghost - whatever - is here, it is not maniacal. There has never been a single violent or threatening sound/gesture ever. We are all so use to hearing footsteps, doors closing, clunks, the sound of dresser handles clanging...that it is no more distracting than you hearing the sound of a car driving by.
Footsteps are the most prominent. So clear and distinctively footsteps that no one can deny that it is not anything else but.

Heard or saw things you couldn't explain.

Yes, every time a liberal opens their mouth. But yes, I have.

I was raised by my grandmother. We were very close. So in the nineties she fell into very bad health and passed on.

One morning I woke up bolt upright in bed at around 3am, like I had never been to sleep. I didn't think nothing of it and went back to sleep. Later that morning I got a call that my grand mother had passed away around 3am that morning.

Last edited:
Haunted houses are getting scarce folks are sent away to hospitals to die.

Haunted houses are getting scarce folks are sent away to hospitals to die.

My house was built in 1895

Mine was built in the 40's and the old lady that had it died here. I have seen a vision of an old woman sitting at the table, and sometimes I wake up, stone sober and I can hear people talking. I can't see anyone outside.

I did, once.

Driving thru NY, wife wanted to find a great aunts grave, (on a genealogy kick at the time).

She lived in one town, worked in another.

Found the freeway exit that listed both towns.

Reached a dead-end halfway between the towns.

Something told me to turn right, went about 2 miles and passed a dirt road in the middle of some trees. Stopped, backed up, saw it was named Cemetery Lane. (didn't see the sign til I had backed up). Took the road thru the trees, and found a small cemetery.

While the wife was getting her 'tools' out of the car, I went into the cemetery, and stopped at the first grave, and asked the wife what the name of her aunt was.

I was standing in front of her headstone.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Led? Maybe
Why would your wife's dead aunt want you to come to her grave?

I did, once.

Driving thru NY, wife wanted to find a great aunts grave, (on a genealogy kick at the time).

Something told me to turn right, went about 2 miles and passed a dirt road in the middle of some trees. Stopped, backed up, saw it was named Cemetery Lane. (didn't see the sign til I had backed up). Took the road thru the trees, and found a small cemetery.

While the wife was getting her 'tools' out of the car, I went into the cemetery, and stopped at the first grave, and asked the wife what the name of her aunt was.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Led? Maybe

Maybe she has a message

I did, once.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Led? Maybe

:disbelief:

NO idea.

Maybe to help us find her in a short period of time.

Have you ever experienced anything supernatural had a premonition saw the grim reaper?

I experienced deja vu but only once in my life in a small Arizona town near the Grand Canyon when I was 15. I knew I had been there before but that was my first time there.

Forum List

Back