Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not even going to vote!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
At this late date .... if you continue to claim to still be "undecided" you need to start a new party called the "Procrastination Party". Just a thought. :D

Last edited:
i vote on election day...always have always will..with that said...i live in a small area...if we all showed up at once..it would take maybe a hour at the most to process everyone.
but the cities need early voting to keep the mobs down on election day.

strolling ..... I vote on Election Day too. In CA- our early voting is by mail only ... I don't like that option. :( I like to go to the polling place on election day, too. But ... I do think this election will be the "most crowded" ever! ... so we plan to go early ... hope that helps. lol :lol:

Last edited:
for whomever...who is used when it is the noun ..whom when it is the direct object...i am the champion of whom lol...just dont ask me to do math or spell...

i have never voted any other way than in person on election day.

I just moved to Florida, so I am voting from Washington State... Pretty much all done by mail in The Evergreen State; I am hoping I can make similar arrangements for casting my future votes in The Sunshine State.

-Joe

I just moved to Florida, so I am voting from Washington State... Pretty much all done by mail in The Evergreen State; I am hoping I can make similar arrangements for casting my future votes in The Sunshine State.

-Joe

So you admit you are not a resident of Washington State anymore but will vote anyway? Figures.

There is an early voting polling place set up right at where I work on my night job. So, I went in about fifteen minutes early and wrote in my choice.

At this late date .... if you continue to claim to still be "undecided" you need to start a new party called the "Procrastination Party". Just a thought. :D

I hear ya, how much more can we possibly learn about the candidates, if your undecided I believe you arent voting or you really dont care and havent done the research. Oh and I am registered Con living in Florida and I voted early for Obama.

Last edited:
I hear ya, how much more can we possibly learn about the candidates, if your undecided I believe you arent voting or you really dont care and havent done the research.

The remaining undecideds are really a detriment to Obama. If the barrage of media attention hasn't swayed these people yet, it's not going to. I think a lot of undecideds aren't sold on McCain, but they just don't trust Obama, period.

for whomever...who is used when it is the noun ..whom when it is the direct object...i am the champion of whom lol...just dont ask me to do math or spell...

i have never voted any other way than in person on election day.

Thanks, Strolling. To be whoever or to be whomever - that is the qestion! :D My bad ..... Old bad, bad habit! lol :D

The remaining undecideds are really a detriment to Obama. If the barrage of media attention hasn't swayed these people yet, it's not going to. I think a lot of undecideds aren't sold on McCain, but they just don't trust Obama, period.

I agree, I think they would have flocked to Obama by now, but what are they waiting for and why dont they know, I think they might not show at all.

Js .... I think anyone that still claims to be "undecided" ... is not registered, and has no intention to vote, now. My opinion.

-Joe

My folks live in Florida, they have both walk in and mail early voting.

FWIW so does Missouri.

Js .... I think anyone that still claims to be "undecided" ... is not registered, and has no intention to vote, now. My opinion.

I think a lot of 'undecided' voters claim that for the benefit of the perceived leverage it gives them over the pollster.

Rare it is, the individual who truly has no opinion or preference.

-Joe

I think a lot of 'undecided' voters claim that for the benefit of the perceived leverage it gives them over the pollster.

Rare it is, the individual who truly has no opinion or preference.

-Joe

I also think the Bradley effect takes a toll on undecideds. Like I said, the more undecideds there are now, the better that is for McCain. Do I think he will win? No. But I think there's a possibility.

I also think the Bradley effect takes a toll on undecideds. Like I said, the more undecideds there are now, the better that is for McCain. Do I think he will win? No. But I think there's a possibility.

I think you're right about The Bradley Effect - and its social complication... there must be a measurable percentage of 'undecided' voters who know that they will pull the trigger for McCain for various reasons, but claim to be undecided to avoid the appearance of racism.

-Joe

Forum List

Back